*STM* Single Teen Mummy

what an idiot!

i have some news :D :D

so last i heard was fob was he was going to court to get access bla bla bla. several leters went back and forth through solicitors and nothing was agreed so he decided he waned to go to mediation to try and sort things out so i agreed so it didnt look bad on me if it did end up in court. i went to my first appointment which they discussed everything hat was going to happen. the nex day i recieved a letter from them sayin he no longer wishes to attend!!! and i got a leter saying he has got rid of his solicitor.
which means he has given up and leaving us alone!!! i spoke to a mutual friend and she said he has taken all the pics of alice off his facebook and said alice wasnt his :haha:
i tried for alice's sake to get him to see her and all i offered wasnt enough for him and apparently not seeing her atall is better than seeing her for an hour a week. shows what hes really like lmao.

That made me happy and sad. But for yours and Alice's sake. Happy!
I wish Riley's dad will pay for his fucking child and move to Montana :grr:

That made me happy and sad. But for yours and Alice's sake. Happy!
I wish Riley's dad will pay for his fucking child and move to Montana :grr:

i was really not expecting it atall! i thought since i left him that it was going to be a long ass fight of solicitors and court just because of the way he is. and now a year on it finally looks like i get some peace.
he doesnt pay for her and never has done and i could be a right bitch if i wanned and go to csa lol but im quite happy with just having nothing to do with him.
does riley's dad see him much? xxx

uhh hi. im Jessi, and Jasmine Nicole was born 6/7/10 and Payson Beth was born 6/8/10

nice to meet yall, and my FOB left me right after he found out i was pregnant.

Jasmine Nicole was born 6/7/10 and Payson Beth was born 6/8/10

that really confused me for ages!!! i thought you were saying 6th july 2010 and 6th august 2010, neither of which have happened yet.. then realised you're in the US and you write dates differently :haha: welcome

how is everyone doing? i dont get much chance to come on anymore but miss you all! i feel out of the loop lol :(
xxxx

sorry, i always forget that u guys are mostly in britain! sorry for the confusion!

hmm ok generally, im living with my mum tho and i hate it. she doesnt help me at all with noah (not that i expect her to, but she should want to iykwim :shrug:) shes not bought him a single thing ever not even a card when he was born, nothing at his christening.. :wacko: again i dont expect financial help from her just if i go to the shops and see baby clothes/toiletries/nappies i cant resist buying something even if its just some vests, and i dont get why she never wants to.
she sits in a different room from us all night, wont speak to me unless its to ask when im moving out (i cant til im 18) :\

awe that sounds awful, :(
I love living on my own now, but I'm at my moms almost everyday cause it get lonely here.

Aww Anna :( That sounds awful! :hugs:
Bet u cant wait til ure 18 lol Noah's getting big :) He's so gorgeous!

U girls celebrating Fathers Day? Since most of us act as both mummy and daddy to our LOs :D

xxx

thanks lauren ya hes huge :D and i cant wait til im 18 aha it seems so far away still :( and no i wont be celebrating fathers day what about you?xx

time for a rant sorry girls...
hmm i think alot of you know the situation between FOB and me, we split up in november, he was generally a complete dickhead and il never be entering into a relationship with him ever again, however we're pretty close and see each other every day ,oh we're also sleeping together again TMI probably but hey.
anyway hes started getting really friendly with my best mate, i HOPE that nothing would ever happen because shes my best friend, she knows the whole situation with me and him and how id literally hate her forever if something did happen.. also shes 15, and hes 19, i know thats really not a big deal in the long run but him and all his mates have this big thing about how "sick" it would be to go for anyone under the age of 16

hmm idk i hope neither of them would ever go there but tbh theyre both sluts. lol.. cruel perhaps but true.
the whole thing just makes me really uncomfortable :S :S tbh i wouldnt even care if she wasnt my best mate..... maybe im just making a big deal out of nothing but i feel really weird about it! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->