Stocking ideas for a 4 month old!

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cherryglitter

I know Jake won't really be aware of what Christmas is this year but I still want to do him a stocking!!
I've had one every year and I still get them at the age of 22!!

Just wondering if anyone had any ideas of what I could put in his?! xxx

My youngest was 4 months old on xmas day 6 years ago and cause i had a stocking for his brother i got one for him too, i put in his:- socks, rattles, his first cutlery set (to put away for when he weaned) some new funky dummies and some small board books (the ones that attach to your pram x

Oooh thank you! Some really good ideas :)
Bless him I really can't wait!
Will be really nice next year too when he's really aware of things and he can open up all his own presents.

jesse was 4months old last christmas and we got him a few 3for£5 rattles from asda, some wind up bath toys, and some bubbles for us to blow (which he loved) x

We didn't get Ella a stocking last year. She was a year old but still had no clue what was going on.
Santa visited me too until I left home when I was 19 years old! :lol:

Heya chick, lucas was 3 months old last christmas and i got him rattles, some lil soft toys, and few baby bits and bobs x

morgan was 5months last year and in her stocking there was socks, teethers, rattles, stacking cups, wind up bath toys, board books

Harvey was 4 months last Christmas and we filled his stocking with rattles, socks, spoons & bowls for when we started weaning and teething rings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"