stopped pill

pa2k84

Mummy to Lucas Richard
Reaction score
Tonight i have stopped my pill :thumbup:

Heres hoping i will have 2 children to celebrate with come next Christmas :haha:

Wish me luck

Good luck!

I stopped mine beginning of this month :hugs:

Me too! Just on my withdrawal bleed, and tomorrow is when I would normally start taking the pill. Goodluck to us all :)

I was on combi-pill (i think that what it was called) so took all the time didn't have week breaks so no idea how long it will take to come out of system - not long i hope.

Took me a few years to conceive my son so hoping won't be so long this time. (speaking to my mum she was the same as me, 3 years to conceive my brother then really quick with me, also she was early with both of us and i was early with my son so hoping will follow on the same way!)

Oh Swindon another Wiltshire mummy you never know may end up together!!

Me too! I took my last pill on 23rd NOV, had an 8 day withdrawal bleed and am now waiting to see what happens next. With my first I had my withdrawal bleed and then nothing and conceived around CD95! Good luck everyone. Pa2K84 my son is called Lucas too x

I was on combi-pill (i think that what it was called) so took all the time didn't have week breaks so no idea how long it will take to come out of system - not long i hope.

Took me a few years to conceive my son so hoping won't be so long this time. (speaking to my mum she was the same as me, 3 years to conceive my brother then really quick with me, also she was early with both of us and i was early with my son so hoping will follow on the same way!)

Oh Swindon another Wiltshire mummy you never know may end up together!!

haha not often you see someone else from Swindon on here! Yes you never, goodluck :thumbup: we're not planning to ttc till April/May but just ntnp in the meantime.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->