Strange People.

Princess Lou

Finally a Mummy!
Reaction score
I really don't understand some people.

I know a guy who queued for hours for the midnight release of GTA5 then went home to bed. STILL hasn't opened the box. Why bother getting it if you aren't going to play it? Why not get it when the queue has died off or order it online? Worse thing is, he is going away tomorrow for a week, not taking it with him and 'might' play it when he gets back.

Forgive me, but I can't see the point in it. Especially as he had zero intentions of playing it this week anyway.

For some people it's all about the "chase"... I know plenty of people where I just wonder "what they heck are they thinking?"- but, I suppose they know. lol.

If it were me I rather leave it for someone who is going to play it now. It will be available when I really want it as it is not going anywhere just yet.

I do agree the thrill is a major thing.

Sometimes they do raffles, signings, music...."event" type stuff at midnight releases. If they didn't, then I agree - what a waste of time! lol

I completely disagree.

My favorite thing in the world is the Next sale. I love getting up at 3am to go and queue with a couple of friends. We sit outside the shop for a few hours on the cold ground with a cups of tea from the burger van. We chat away to other people that are there. And last time I only spent £20 but I bloody love the experience.

It was like our local festival. T in the Park tickets would be announced, and we'd all camp outside the shop that sold them. I would be there every year... even though I received free tickets for living so close!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->