Stretch Marks - Doing the houdinie!?!?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by Ravelyn, Apr 8, 2009.

1. Ravelyn

Ravelyn Well-Known Member

Anybody else find that their stretch marks come on with a vengence then miracously disappear the following day (or even a couple of hours later)?

I have some really nasty ones that go up my left side (never started to appear until the last 3 weeks) and some on my right side.

If I apply my Palmer's stretch mark cream ... a couple of hours later they are gone... but only to appear again.

2. esther

esther Mum to Layla born June 09

That is so weird! It hasn't happened to me, mine are more of a case of waking up and going 'where did you come from' as they appear overnight! Maybe keep applying the cream and it will soften the colour of them a bit, if it makes them fade as it is.

Bizarre!

3. Ravelyn

Ravelyn Well-Known Member

Here are some pics of the nasty little things... I hope they disappear before bikini season :> Or at least become less noticeable :>

It's really strange, I know... they seem to crawl upwards slowly. I find that if I am sitting down for a long period of time, they appear. Then if I am walking for a while, they are gone. Wierd things. Like to play tricks on me.

4. esther

esther Mum to Layla born June 09

They don't look bad at all! I think they will disappear quite quickly and fade out after you have bubs.