Stretch Marks

Hmmm no stretch marks for me so far. I've been using pure jojoba oil on my tummy, thighs and back. I'm hoping I never get them or if I do, they appear very late and are faint.

I look like Ive been attacked by freddie Krueger. I used to love my flat tum before I had kids now its one of the worst parts of my body. I have a kangaroo pouch. The skin needs chopped off!:hissy:

oh hush ---u still got a pretty belly---it'll go away when baby's born----

thats what we should do after baby's born we should start a forum on weight loss and tummy toning--- cause we're all gonna be a lil flabby in the tummy til those muscles tuck themselves back in-- as for me =--im counting down the weeks til baby's born and i can hop back on my elliptical ---

:cry:I got them with my first baby.. This time around my DH went and got me the cocoa butter lotion so that I don't get more - Lets hope it works!:hi:
I actually dont' feel bad about them now - i call them "my daughter's first masterpiece"... :happydance:

They are mostly in your genes. My mother's got loads so no amount of creams and lotions stopped me getting them.

I hated them when I was pregnant (angry red things) but now they are a bit faded I actually like them.

Am more upset at having a wobbly belly lol

Oh the joy of stretch marks :hissy:.

Got them with my son and they're mostly on the middle part of my tummy. I remember thinking that maybe I was lucky because I had reached 25 weeks without any and then BAM! out of nowhere lol they're now silvery and can barely be seen but I bet thats about to change soon :wacko:.

so when do stretch marks start appearing?
my mom hasn't had any and i haven't seen any changes on me...just wondering when they are the most prominent!?

so when do stretch marks start appearing?
my mom hasn't had any and i haven't seen any changes on me...just wondering when they are the most prominent!?

I don't think theres a "set" time for them to appear. But since your mom doesn't have any, theres a good chance you might not get them :D Apparently its genetic or so they say.

aquadementia==== i agree with jenny--- they do say that its hereditary == i know when i got them --- i could feel them coming on --it felt like i had run out of room in there =--- so i guess it goes only as far as ur stomach can expand before it the skin starts to seperate and ya some people are longer than others ===i read somewhere some people think that they're home free but end up getting them in the delivery room even---so there's really nno way of avoiding them--- supposedly certain lotions help=== but then on other people no amount of lotion could help=== so i guess all u can do is hope for little or none--- or at least hope that they fade away after the birth

My mam has one... I have a whole map of them. Its as if i have asked some one to draw a diagram of all the B roads of Britain on my tummy. Grrr! x

i could never wear a bikini again....:hissy:

i just use baby oil every day i hope it actually works i smoother it on

update==== 25 weeks and no more than what i had at 21-22 weeks hopefully no more

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->