Strong feeling?

Kiki1993

Reaction score
Just a quick post asking if any of you have a very strong feeling about when you will conceive and what sex your baby will be?
Since we set our date I have had a very strong feeling that I will conceive the April after our wedding, and always thought it would be a boy. I paid for a reading a couple months ago that said that she feels I will conceive April 2017 (april after my wedding) and it would be a baby boy.
I checked the chinese gender prediction and put in if i conceived in april for ages 23 and 24 (my bday is in april) and both said boy.
Anyone else have this feeling?
Since the predictions I keep thinking it's a definite, I mean what are the chances? Me believing it, didn't tell anyone, then the psychic said the same thing, then the chinese predictions ...
Please tell me other people have had the same feeling :thumbup:

I know it is weird, but I've always had a strong feeling that I'm a "boys" mum. I don't have any children yet, and I don't actually have a preference. Girl or Boy is fine with me. But I have a strong feeling that I will have boys....not sure where it comes from.

I also have a strong feeling that I will conceive April 2016 (our 2nd wedding anniversary month).

Glad to know I'm not the only one who has feelings like that! :thumbup:

I didn't for timing (but we went from waiting for a few more years one day, to "let's make a baby!" the next day, so it was a bit of a surprise), but I've only ever imagined myself having a daughter. In all of my daydreams I've only ever had a girl. I wasn't surprised when our private scan and the anatomy scan came back as a girl. :haha:

Chinese predictor was wrong for DD - that and all of the old wives' tales said boy. But I do believe in some people having an intuition! :flower:

Yeah same here, I don't mind either way, i actually quite want a girl but have a strong feeling for boy, i would be thrilled either way obviously :) Aw PP I wish that would happen to us, right now we wont be trying until the wedding although I think OH might get me knocked up before the wedding :blush:
I was saying how maybe if we do manage to buy early next year, then we could maybe try straight after wedding, so i said i will come off my pill in the august so i can regulate and figure out ovulation and my period dates before the wedding.. so i said we would have to use condoms until the wedding and he was like "NO" ... I don't fancy being pregnant on our wedding day though so looks like ill just stay on the pill and come off it on last day of our honeymoon :shrug:

Not for gender, I'm always wrong with that. But with my daughter, we started trying to conceive in August. I always thought we'd get pregnant in October. No idea why, I just felt like i'd have a July baby even before we started trying. October was indeed our lucky month, and I do have a little July baby!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->