Struggling to wait

Samantha675

Maybe baby #3?!?
Reaction score
it's only a few months off, but I am really struggling to wait to TTC. I want to be pregnant! I want another child! :cry: waiting sucks.

ha ha me too! Although i'm veering between wanting to get on with it now, and feeling so terrified I might throw up lol!

Awww hun we all get like that at times :hugs: stay strong, stiff upper lip! :smug: hehe

Do you have any little plans, I like to look forward to the little plans, I have a calender whereby I cross off the days and look back at what has gone by already, we are already a third of the way into the year already! Scary..

Oh! Waiting does suck! I keep thinking to myself that dealing with a double buggy wouldnt be too bad!

Awww hun we all get like that at times :hugs: stay strong, stiff upper lip! :smug: hehe

Do you have any little plans, I like to look forward to the little plans, I have a calender whereby I cross off the days and look back at what has gone by already, we are already a third of the way into the year already! Scary..

We have big plans, hence the reason I am keeping my head and waiting. We are building a new house, that will be ready in July, so I have lots to do over the next few months and I don't want to be sick while doing all the packing, cleaning, moving and such. I was constantly nauseous till about 14 weeks with Brennan.

I'm sure with selling your house and getting ready for your move time will go by before you know it. :hugs: Take this time to enjoy a good nights rest why you still can ;)

:hugs: samantha it is hard! i sway between thinking, having a baby already means we're more busy and it's easier, than i think, nope having a toddler makes it harder to wait as i can't wait to do it all again :dohh:
hope the time passes quickly hon and lots of luck with your new home :hugs: x

I've been going through phases of the same thing. Some days I wish my TTC date was here already. Those days I feel like begging OH to just get it on and make a baby. :rofl:

aww hun I know what you mean :hugs:

We're holding off for 'financial reasons' and I HATE it!! I hate not being in the position to choose when I have my family. I wanted 2 close together but its just drifting further and further apart!! I'm so ready for another but nursery fees with Seth are a killer and we couldn't manage if I gave up working so its really tough!!

Nevermind!! Patience is a virtue Ive heard :rofl:

x

I'm really stuggling to wait too. We are also building our own house which wont be ready untill the end of the year so we have to wait but its just so long away. I didnt want a massive age gap between the children either but our little girl will be just three when we start trying so will be near enough 4 before the next one comes along (if it all goes ok).
We have massive arguments about it as I keep talking about trying ( I cant help it lol) and I understand why we have to wait but it doesnt make it any easier.

agree! I need to focus on something else until summer but it's soooo hard!

I am struggling too! My head says its right to wait but I am impatient grr!!!

We are waiting to try for our first. We are waiting till after our wedding so we will be married and hopefully financialy stable.
the wait is driving me mad I just want to start ttc now!!!
I agree with having little things to look forward to it takes your mind off things!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->