Struggling TTC#2 - A thread for Pics, Positivity, Pontificating, and POAS!

KBrain3377 Thank you hun :) Positive vibes to you too!!

May I join you ladies? I have a beautiful son Brady who just turned 4 on 8/16 (tons of august lo's on this thread!) and DH and I have been trying to conceive #2 on and off since 2012 as we were also wanting that 2-3 year age gap. Unfortunately I've had 4 losses since then and so starting to feel like it'll never happen. Brady loves babies and I know he'd be an amazing big brother. Currently I am 1dpo after taking one cycle not TTC after our July loss.

Congrats on the bfp Kbrain3377!

Fx'd and :dust: to everyone!

May I join you ladies? I have a beautiful son Brady who just turned 4 on 8/16 (tons of august lo's on this thread!) and DH and I have been trying to conceive #2 on and off since 2012 as we were also wanting that 2-3 year age gap. Unfortunately I've had 4 losses since then and so starting to feel like it'll never happen. Brady loves babies and I know he'd be an amazing big brother. Currently I am 1dpo after taking one cycle not TTC after our July loss.

Congrats on the bfp Kbrain3377!

Fx'd and :dust: to everyone!

Welcome ! Sorry about your losses :( baby dust to you hun! Hopefully September is our month!

Hi ladies!

Happy Sunday, (to those for whom it's not Monday yet). Hope everyone is having a good weekend. Where is everyone at in their cycles? Here's hoping for a lot if bfp in September!

Currently at 2dpo. TWW seems like forever! :coffee:

How are you?

KBrain - Aren't you a full blown :bfp: now? Did you have betas done? If so you need a pregnancy ticker :happydance: Any symptoms? How are you feeling

AFM - I'm pretty sure tomorrow is CD1 for me. Temp dip and spotting today.... but I'm actually happy for it. After my OB confirmed I likely have endo, and my LPs are far too short - I was ready for the Sept/October cycle to try out Clomid!

im 7dpo... temp dip yesterday then back up today.
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/37265e//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

I'm not sure how many dpo I am, maybe 8 or 9 though. I am due for my period around thurs or fri this week. I don't think I feel pregnant though, so meh, maybe onto month 5 next week! I have had a funny tummy/lower abdomin the last few days, but I think I ate something funny as I've had some (TMI!!) runny poop. Ick!

KBrain, congrats on bfp!

KrissyB, sorry about your endo. It sucks! Are you going to have it excised?

Hey ladies, I am also TTC #2 and went off the pill on 7/26 so my journey is fairly short so far. I have yet to bleed, have af, or ovulate. I have donated eggs two times in the past, both resulting in large quantities of harvested eggs as well as serious ovarian hyperstimulation. I had my son after nine months of ttc after my donations. I'm always fearful that I have caused harm and I do have cysts from time to time. My son wants a sister and he will be a great big brother. Already frustrated, exhausted, and discouraged. I've had six bfn's so far. Hard to tell what's happening when your body seems to be at a stand still.....

Welcome sarasmile - nice to meet you. So are you saying you haven;t had a regular cycle since you went off the pill? It's a good sign that you were able to harvest a large number of eggs, maybe your body just needs to get back into the swing of things after being on the pill.

Bug - that temp dip could totally be implantation? FX for you.

Zephram - don't count yourself out yet, it's still so early.

Krissy B - if you're going to do Chlomid, remember that it alone won't necessarily make your LP longer, so make sure to get progesterone from your doc. I have had very short LP, you can see on my FF link below. I really don't think I would have gotten my BFP if it wasn't for the progesterone.

ASM, I had my first beta on Wed and it was 133 and I should hear back tomorrow morning. I'm still being cautious, so if the numbers are good tomorrow I'll do a pregnancy ticker.

Happy almost Monday ladies (ugh). Back to the grind tomorrow. :wacko:

Hello Ladies, My name is Roxanne and my sons name is Jonah, he just turned 2 a few days ago and dh and I decided to ttc #2, I just stopped birth control so this will be my first month ttc. its nice that this thread was started.

looking forward to hearing your good news tomorrow Kbrain!

Hello ladies. ..Can i join you all? my name is Priya and I have a handsome boy who ll turn 3 this November. this will be our first month of trying. Our first , we tried for 6 months and left. after we stopped trying got preg on the first month.
hope it isnt as confusing as our first as I have irregular periods and couldnt figure head or tail of it.

looking forward to hearing your good news tomorrow Kbrain!

Welcome Roxy and disha!

My second betas from Friday were 466 - my doc called herself this morning to tell me congrats. :happydance::happydance::happydance:

I'm still being cautious, but as you can see I made a baby ticker. Hope everyone has a good day!

Yay Kbrain!!!!! Beautiful ticker!!!!

Congrats again Kbrain!

Welcome to all of you newcomers!

I may be about 4 dpo, give or take a day. I'm not temping so I can't know for sure. I don't think we had the best timing do I'm not holding my breath and just hoping for the best. I'd like to be pregnant by the holidays but I know better than to put a time limit on such things.

I hope you're all well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"