• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Struggling TTC#2 - A thread for Pics, Positivity, Pontificating, and POAS!

I'm having a moment of... urghhhhhhh today. Feels like everyone is getting pregnant... in the last week my DH's cousin and two others we know have announced they are pregnant and now Prince William and Kate - why is it when you are trying it seems everyone else is falling pregnant easily. Not helped by people saying "We weren't even trying".

I'm having a moment of... urghhhhhhh today. Feels like everyone is getting pregnant... in the last week my DH's cousin and two others we know have announced they are pregnant and now Prince William and Kate - why is it when you are trying it seems everyone else is falling pregnant easily. Not helped by people saying "We weren't even trying".

I hear you, and I'm sorry you're having one of those days. With our first we tried for 2 years, so I remember so well what that felt like. Baby dust to you!

Aaah I feel you. Im having a really weird cycle, and I hope I can start off fresh. AF due Wednesday so Im patiently waiting here. I have one test left and Im considering taking it just for the hell of it. lol I'm sorry you are having one of those days.

I have lots of days like that and I feel so guilty for wanting it to be me...

Oh I hear you too! Four BFP announcements in the last week and someone telling me I should really get going on a second... Really not a good week

Oh I hear you too! Four BFP announcements in the last week and someone telling me I should really get going on a second... Really not a good week

My Dentist even said 'it's time for another' the other day. Now obviously she doesn't know I lost one in July but...UGH!

Thanks for your replies everyone (KBrain3377 , anagee , ImSoTired and Bug222 ) My DH doesn't get why its so upsetting/frustrating. I needed a quick vent and a few tears... I wish everyone well and of course I am happy for others getting their BFP... just when you are trying and getting BFNs it is hard to keep bouncing back.

Thanks for your replies everyone (KBrain3377 , anagee , ImSoTired and Bug222 ) My DH doesn't get why its so upsetting/frustrating. I needed a quick vent and a few tears... I wish everyone well and of course I am happy for others getting their BFP... just when you are trying and getting BFNs it is hard to keep bouncing back.

Dh is the same way. He actually gets mad at me for crying every time I see a bfn. I just get a bit sentimental. Its hard to try so hard for a sticky bean just to be let down with continuous bfn. I feel so alone in the ttc process sometimes.

:( my DH just keeps saying "well there's always next month" I kinda want to smack him! Lol. Doesn't seem to understand why I'm getting more and more upset as the due dates get closer.

I got my period today. Argh! So I know exactly how you ladies feel.

I think either OH and I aren't starting to try early enough in the month - I had only a 25 day cycle! - or that the breastfeeding is just screwing with my cycle so much that I can't get pregnant. It might be the short LP thing as my cycles weren't this short prior to getting pregnant the first time.

Which means I'm potentially faced with a situation of whether I try to wean my LO so that I can have another baby or not. I would feel so guilty about that though... has anyone had to do that?

I text OH at work to tell him I've got my period and he said we'd start trying as soon as this period is gone to cover off the timing factor, but if that doesn't work I really might have to consider the breastfeeding factor more. :(

I know that arggggg feeling! People who don't know about my prior losses keep asking me what I'm waiting for and telling me Brady needs a sibling. One of my employees just had a baby last Thursday and I got my cousins baby shower invitation today. Seems like everyone is pregnant or having babies! I'm happy for them all of course but can't help but to be so jealous. Even if I get a BFP I'm going to be so scared that something will happen.

Good luck everyone! I am also trying for #2. My 15 month old daughter is also named Amelia :) lol.

Congrats kbrain!

I'm with you all ladies. I have friends who announced their pregnancies after my mmc and have now had their babies. I can't believe I am still waiting, it's so hard!

What's everyone trying this month and who is in the tww? X

i thought I had a bfp last night... but it was just a crappy test. ouch.

Bug222 Awe im sorry what a bummer :(

Well Ladies I am having a bad day today. I just started cramping, I'm exhausted and My boobs hurt. I have a obgyn appointment today and I do not feel i can handle bad news. blaaah. Tested yesterday and got a bfn but there is a chance I ovulated 8/31, which would make me 9dpo... I should stop rambling on but I need a little encouragement. I do not know what to think.

May I join.

I had a m/c in July.

We were devestated, I'm a week away from ovulating. Fingers crossed.

Hi 6 foot-welcome!!

Hi Cladinator - welcome to u too, nice to see u on this thread too.

I'm 9dpo... But my LP is usually only 10 or 11 days

Awww Bug222, so sorry but you're not out until AF shows. Fx'd!

Welcome Claudinator. So sorry for your loss. :hugs:

7dpo here although I'm not feeling too hopeful this cycle. DH's screwy work schedule made it hard to get much bd'ing it at the right time. I'm determined not to test early this time and wait to see if the :witch: shows.

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->