Struggling TTC#2 - A thread for Pics, Positivity, Pontificating, and POAS!

Still so bummed to have my period! CD2 today... The more I think about it the more it seems my LP is too short. Darn breastfeeding.

Oh well, onto another cycle! Time to get the disappointment out of the way.

For you ladies still in the game - good luck! Look forward to seeing some BFPs!

cant seem to think positive at all today.. seeing that second pink smudge then knowing it was just a faulty test really got to me. been crying off and on most of the day.

Zephram- have you looked into vitamin b6? I've read that it can lengthen lp safely while breast feeding.

:hugs: Bug222. What kind of test was it? Are u sure it was faulty?

it was an ic.. there was a second line but it was like a big smudge. used a frer this am that was stark white

Ack!! It's been a crazy past few days, and I've totally fallen behind on this thread. Catching up now but this is going to be a long post lol -

Zephram - The probable endo is in the form of a 5 mm cyst on one of my ovaries... so chances are to remove it they'll deplete my reserve, so they're hoping to hold off and help get me pregnant ASAP, which will cause it to shrink down, and then we can readress it later on (I'm pretty sure we're going to be two and through). As for you - You could try temping or at least using OPKs so you could find out when in your cycle you should be aiming for (and making sure the BF isn't impacting your O)

Sara - Welcome! It took me 3-4 months to even get a period after going off long term BC, and even after that my cycles were still irregular when we conceived our first.... It definitely made it hard to tell what was going on, but we did get lucky very quickly - FXed you have the same luck soon! :dust:

Welcome Roxy, disha, 6foot (yay another Amelia!!), and Claudi (sorry for your loss :hugs:)!

KBrain - Congrats on the great numbers!! Now it's official!! AFM the clomid and longer LPs - I actually think I'm having a lot of success with Vitex! It could have just been a flukey month, but I actually had a TEN DAY LP last month!! Just into the normal threshhold! So hopefully everything will work well together. In the meantime I'm checking out local RE's to get some more guidance next month if needed.

Having - I also get a lot of those "everyone else can get pg but me" days. It's especially hard on me with friends who have kids around Mia's age. I just feel like they're able to give their LOs something I can't give to mine (yet!)... My DH keeps telling me that it's not a competition and I should just be happy for them, but it's just not that easy.

Bug - If that was an implantation dip (which it looks like it definitely could have been) - It could easily just be too early to tell! You still have time for that :bfp: FXed!

AFM - Clomid day 1 today!!! After a lot of unnecessary stress and drama from a nutjob of a nurse earlier this week.... but we're good to go now and take this to the next level!

So sorry bug :hug: Evaps & faulties are evil! :hugs:

6dpo over here, tender bb's & a sharp shooting pain on my right side that lasted about a minute, although I am having an ultrasound on the 20th to check for anymore cysts as something just doesn't feel right.

Funilly enough that'll be due date for :witch:

I'm really hoping they might find a little baby bean growing inside but not getting my hopes up too much.

Hope everyone's well :dust:

Unfortunately temp dropped this am :(

Thanks for the baby dust Krissy. I am glad this thread is so positive. There are some truly bitter and mean ladies out there TTC on some other threads on other sites.

Still nothing happening, other than a lot of being bloated. My pants aren't even fitting good, to the point that I look pregnant. bleh. recipe for bad mood! I feel twinges and slight cramping throughout the day, esp yesterday. I feel like I did when I was 2 months pregnant the first time. Last BFN was Sunday.

My sil just found out she is expecting this week. kinda threw me for a loop, as she is 40, had preeclampsia & gestational db with the first one, smokes, and is overweight. I am thrilled for her, but very scared and a little bitter, but I'm over it now. I truly wish her the best and a H&H 9. Hopefully something will happen soon for me, whether AF or BFP. At this point, I don't care which!

You know what drives me nuts.... Ever since Mia hit 2 (and a little bit before) EVERYONE keeps asking "So when are you going to have another baby?" and "Mia needs a sibling"..... I don't know if I want to burst out in tears or punch the person in the face every time. Stupid busy-bodies.... :grr:

In other news, my ovaries are killing me.... but it's on both sides so I'm not overly concerned. Guess(/hope?) it's just a clomid thing.

Thanks coral! I will test again in the next couple of days. Ill keep y'all posted.

Krissy, you know what irks me is when people say stop thinking about it, just relax. I have only been TTC since July so my journey is short but I think about it so much bc I want it so much. Why do people think it's just that easy? Just stop thinking about it? If you want something badly enough, you gotta put your mind to it, not take your mind off of it. I don't even know....

LOL I just re-read my post and realized how ranting it is.... Sorry about that. Just one of those days guess. :haha:

Sara - I fully agree! How can we not think about it when every single day might be something different (although it's usually not), and every single bodily sensation might be important (although it's usually not lol). It definitely is enough to make any TTC woman crazy :wacko:

The best part is that these comments all come from women with multiple children... like at least three.

So by the end of the day my pants that fit me perfectly last week were uncomfortably tight. I noticed a blue vein down my side that I only ever noticed during my first pregnancy.... hold on.... do I have a brand new type of line eye now? Maybe I'm seeing things. I had a blue evap line last week... except it showed up within 2 mins. Does that even count as an evap line? Took another the following day, and nothing. But my belly is very full, unusually full... either its pms, ovarian cysts (which ive had), bfp, or im just getting very fat/ate too much salt. Heres to really hoping its not the last... at least the other options mean something is at least happening down there!

Hi Ladies can I join this group? Hubby and i are both 23, we have a little girl together who is 18 months. I'm on cycle 3 coming up to ovulation, seriously hoping for bfp since dd was conceived in one cycle. I'm using pre seed this cycle to see if it helps me a bit.

sarasmile

I am feeling the same, although I am not sure if I have even ovulated yet. I was fine a week before, but now I am not fitting into anything. does ovulation cause bloating? :shrug:

I have no clue, i havent ovulated in like four years so i dont even remember what it feels like. all i can say is last week i was fitting comfortably in my 8s and now my 10s are tight. i am almost six feet tall and i have always been able to suck in my stomach just a tad to give myself a flat tummy. now if i suck in, i cant get my lower belly to go in at all. hope its not cysts again, but everytime i get cysts i have pain...no pain now and its not going away.

just took cheapie test with second morning urine... bfn. guess it's just time to start dieting. even when you tell yourself not to get discouraged and expect the bfn it still stings.

I tested stupidly early this morning and got a faint positive. I am excited and terrified at the same time because of our recent loss. I never thought TTC my second would be more difficult than the first. Albeit, it was much quicker, but it's much more stressful. Will hopefully be a sticky one. Will post update.

I hope everyone is well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->