Struggling TTC#2 - A thread for Pics, Positivity, Pontificating, and POAS!

Tested today :bfn: no AF I've a sore boob and tugging in my abdomen. But still :bfn:

Going to test again on Monday.

Sara - Sorry I can't help more, I don't really know anything about ferning

Having - Welcome! And CD11 is still early for a +OPK, you definitely still have time

Claudi - I'm planning on testing Monday too (and I told myself I'd test tomorrow morning with an IC if my temps go up again lol)

sara- sorry i don't know anything about ferning- neat to see though!

booo sorry Claudinator- hope Monday's test shows that BFP!

welcome Having!

Krissy- i was debating testing tomorrow too.. i know it is super early (but im a poas addict) lol

Hey ladies

How is everyone? Been a bit quiet...

AFM... Had my appointment for a colonoscopy for tomorrow however I'm working in London this week so put it off until the end of November. Been using both a CBFM and a CB OPK this month. Was praying I wouldnt ovulate whilst here as I've been here since Monday and don't go home until tomorrow. Tuesday I had a high on the monitor and a low on the OPK, Wednesday and today both highs. Hoping I'm not to late if me and OH DTD when I get home tomorrow night.. Not holding out much hope for this month..

Af got me today. It was also my 1st angels due date. Crappy day.

:hugs: bug :hugs:

Bfn for me today :-( 10dpo, AFs due anytime between tomorrow & Tuesday.

Hi all, I am new to this thread. I have a 2 year old son and trying for my second. Unfortunately after 4 failed IUI's I can no longer go to the RE and we're trying on our own this month. I had my smiley face on the Clearblue OPK yesterday evening, and so I'm keeping my fingers crossed! Best of luck to all.

So sorry bug! :hugs::hugs:
I was in the exact same shoes a couple of years ago, and being so sad. Just remember, everything happens for a reason, even if we can't see it at the time.

Sorry Coral about the BFN, but maybe there's still time?

Hi Claudinator - how's it going?

Hi to everyone else here!!!

Bug - So sorry the :witch: got you, and with such terrible timing :hugs:

Corall - Definitely still time for a :bfp: FXed!

Welcome Luster! Best of luck for your natural cycle!

AFM - The :witch: got me a few days ago... and now we're on to an RE. This month is all just about blood work, tests, and diagnostics... then we'll figure out the best plan of attack for November. In the meantime, this month will just be au naturale (not even on Clomid again)- but I think all these doc appointments will keep us so busy the time will fly.

I'm new to this thread. Me and oh have been ttc our second since Sunday. I was due to ovulate at some point in the week (Today according to the internet), so I could get caught. I am assuming I won't though as last time I was caught on my second cycle. We bd'd Tuesday and Wednesday.

Hi ladies - can I join? I'm also ttc my second and I love the idea of this thread!
First son turned 2 in July.
We started ttc our second in August. Fell pregnant in Sept, but had mc on Oct 1. We will ntnp this month and then go back to actively ttc next month. Hoping that since the mc was early (5w1d) that it wont mess with my cycles too much.

Hello to everyone that's just joined...

Got home from a week away and DTD tonight. Had 2 highs again today on my FM and CB OPK but still no high yet..

Guys!!!! I just took this test at 7pm.... i cant believe my eyes! Any help??? Im so nervous. I will take a frer in the am and let you all know. if this is a positive.... FERNING WORKS!!!

Attachments

• IMAG1445.jpg
    IMAG1445.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 10
So sorry for your loss kozmikKitten. :hugs: I hope your cycle gets back on track quickly. My experience with early losses is that it normally does.

Sara!!!! I definitely see that line. Looks like a :bfp: to me! Excited to see tomorrow's frer! How many dpo are you? I don't know what ferning is all about but I'm definitely about to google it!

AFM about 9dpo and just waiting. Holding off on testing (at least going to try to :haha: ) until after AF is due.

I am 9dpo. ferning is monitoring your estrogen surges to predict ovulation and fertility. its sooo interesting! definitely look into it! I will post frer if it looks promising! thanks :)

Definitely looks like a BFP to me!! Congrats...

I have never heard about ferning before. How do you do it?

AFM tested again this morning, peak on the CB OPK and only a high on the FM? May stop using the monitor if I don't peak on it again this month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->