Stuck with the SIL from hell!

RubyRainbows

TTC Baby#2 Since Oct/2009
Reaction score
I greatly dislike my sister in law. I have such a small family, and dreamed of one day having a SIL and nieces/nephews to be close to. I am so sad and bummed with the one I ended up getting! :dohh:

She's awful. We will never be close. She's a snot, and I'm struggling to even be pleasant to her at this point.

I can't say I was very fond of mine either, but now they are divorced… so it's no longer an issue! I know how you feel though with a small family. I only have one brother and BIL and who knows if I'll ever have any nieces or nephews!

Trouble with my inlaws is they're very nosey and interfering. If you tell one of them something, the whole family knows and will call and give their opinion on it which of course they always think is right. Grrrr. Piss off!! Lol! Xx

I could have wrote that myself! I tried really hard to get on with my SIL at the start just to have it thrown in my face! I really can't stand her she is such a horrible person! xx

I greatly dislike my sister in law. I have such a small family, and dreamed of one day having a SIL and nieces/nephews to be close to. I am so sad and bummed with the one I ended up getting! :dohh:

She's awful. We will never be close. She's a snot, and I'm struggling to even be pleasant to her at this point.

With u on that one. I get on with ohs parents but not his sister. I thought we was friends once but that was fake so dont want them in my life. They think they are better then everyone else. They are selfish and they judge me at my disability. Just cant bare to be around them

Sorry to hear there are other's in the same boat - but also glad i'm not alone! :flower:

The last few times I have FB msged her something general (through PM), she read it but never responded. Who does that?!

I want my brother to be happy, I truly do - and he MUST find something pleasant and appealing about her. But I can't for the life of me figure out what?! :dohh:

So disappointing! I never had a sister so I was praying for a SIL to be "friends" with. :nope:

I'm so sorry. I can't stand mine, either. Everything's all about her all the time. I don't want/need a lot of attention, but there are a few times in my life when I should get it.

After Mal was born, she ruined my homecoming by going on about how inconvenient it was for her to come down early AND bitching to others about her not feeling like she could send her boys to the house because I was "always in the living room" and "why couldn't I stay in our bedroom?" Excuse me, she shouldn't be able to dictate where I spend time in my own home!

And now, I feel like I'm not going to get any attention on my 1st mother's day, as she's planned a big surprise visit/party for MIL. So it'll be all about them.

Ive blocked my ohs sister. Dont want them involved in my life. I feel sorry for my kids. One min they see them all time then next dont bother. They have probably spent time with them twice in the last 10 months

I'm so glad I'm not the only one! It's really my husband's SIL so technically mine. She's totally one of those all about me types. And she acts totally snobby even though we come from similar backgrounds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->