Stupid question alert..

MrsTurner2012

Reaction score
I need to buy a new Moses basket mattress... Are they a one size fits all kinda thing?!

I was gonna order one today but have no clue!!

And if they are diff sizes how do I know which one i need?! I was given the Moses basket so don't know the make or anything!

Hi hun, I bought a new mattress off eBay, u can buy new in mothercare aswell,
I found my Moses basket was a little stretch so the one I ordered from mothercare was to small, if u measure the mattress u have or look on the label if u stil have it?
It should tell u the size then just take a look in eBay, I'm not sure how many diff types they're are if any
Hope that helped

We got a new one in kiddicare last week as borrowed a 2nd Moses basket from a friend. They had them from 16.99 for a basic one or 18.99 for a deluxe one which I thought was quite reasonable but eBay might have more choice

I had to buy a mattress only with my first and ordered online thinking they would all be the same size. Turns our it was too long and wouldn't fit. Thankfully my mum is pretty handy and she trimmed it down to size as it is made out of foam and was done fairly easily. I would measure how long and wide the base is and there is a great selection on ebay

Great! Thanks ladies! Will get the tape measure out n see what size I have them before ordering one!

Don't wanna waste any money x x

i think argos do one for £8 ish. not sure on its quality but it could be ok. im thinking of picking one up as an extra. xx

https://www.argos.co.uk/m/static/Product/partNumber/3764752/Trail/searchtext>MOSES+BASKET.htm

or bit more expensive

https://www.argos.co.uk/m/static/Product/partNumber/7326213/Trail/searchtext>MOSES+BASKET.htm

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"