Stupid stupid me

mrs whitehead

mummy of 1 gorgeous girl
Reaction score
Can't believe what I done. Me and OH are going to start ttc in sept so I decided I would come off the pill end of May. Just to give myself a couple of cycles. This is the 1st time iv ever been on the pill so not sure how my body will react or how long it will take. Went away this weekend with hubs and DD for a family christening. Forgot my bloody pill!!! So iv had to come off it 2 weeks early. I know that's not really a big thing but it is in my head. It's one step closer to ttc. Which I want but it's scared too. Iv suffered with depression for 3 years and I'm frightened the stress of my daughter plus a baby will make it worse. Stress is a main trigger for my depression. I want another baby I'm just scared. And now being off the pill is making it abit more real

:hugs:. Are you sure you're ready to ttc? If you are and you're just nervous (which is understandable) maybe it would help to talk to someone about it- do you have CBT or see a doctor, they might be able to offer support?

Yes I'm sure I want to ttc. Ava is at an age where she is really good with other kids and babies. I'm just nervous. Don't know how well I will cope with 2. But I have plenty of support from family. My counsellor just says I won't know how well I will deal with situations until they happen

Hello. I'm new here. I stopped taking the pill 3 months after we got married even tho I knew we didn't want to start ttc until at least a year. I was getting aweful symptoms from pill tho and I wanted to be free from that. I did a lot of research and decided to use the fertility awareness method. I've been tracking my temperature and other cervical symptoms on an app called ovuview which based on the symptoms tells me when I have ovulated. We use condoms if we want to have sex during the fertile period but we mostly just try to avoid that time (about 10 days)!
We've now been married a year and have avoided pregnancy using this method. We are thinking of ttc around September and I know am so in tune with my body I'm pretty sure I'll get pregnant fast (if everything else is ok). I recommend looking into the fertility awareness if you want to enjoy sex without the worry of getting pregnant too soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->