stupid thread

Layla

Reaction score
ok this is a really stupid thread but i do need your views.

I need an onion for dinner, i was going to get one after the kids came home from school but now Coby is asleep, i dont want to wake him up.

i cant deicde what to do, feel so stupid of typeing this.

the shop is about 30 walk from my house, i cant deicde wether to send charlie down to get one and watch her (shes 9) or leave her here to listen out for Coby while i run down to get it, or just to not bother atall and cook something else.

I know this prob sounds so stupid reading this, but my mum used to send us to do the weekly shop and leave us on our own and i dont want to be like her so im struggling with what to do.

omg this is so stupid, i should just cook something else?!

xx

Layla if you can see her then watch from the door, my mum used to send me to the shop too!!

Or wait till coby wakes up and all go!

I don't think your stupid at all hunni, do what you think is best

xxx

i think you should let her go hun, she will feel very grown up and it will give her that little confidence boost aswell, i mean your watching her anyway :D

If you can see her i would send her, I send Emily to my mums all the time when i run out of stuff, she lives across the road and down the street i can see her mostly from my door
I'm sure she would be sensible hun

i let Charlie go, she loved it and even came back with 2 onions instead of one lol, i let her keep teh change as a reward.

Coby sleeps for 3 hours otherwise i would of waited, but by the time he wakes up it will be to late

xx

Is that a typing error Layla, you put its a 30 min walk, but that you could watch Charlie go? if you can watch her go there and back you may as well send her, I used to walk to and from school myself at her age.

shit, yeah i meant 30 sec walk lol, i cant see the min bit, has someone taken it out?

x

i didnt see a min bit either but assumed it was only 30 secs anyway :lol: im glad you gave her that trust hun and im sure she is well chuffed aswell :D

:hugs::hugs:

lol sorry my fault I saw 30 and dint know what you ment, asumed you ment min, but then thought that couldnt be right!

i would have cut the onion that our children so bravely purchased a little smaller hun x

Are you critizising the missus cooking their Jase? Cause if so you know who will be cooking for themselves tonight!

Are you critizising the missus cooking their Jase? Cause if so you know who will be cooking for themselves tonight!
erm yeah me like most nights thank you :p

:dohh: Okay then well just shut up if you ever want a night off from cooking again!

lol yeah he cooks most of the time, i do it now and again but he does like the way i cook.

He says the kids should eat foods they dont like, but whenb i aply that rule to him he moans lol

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->