Stupid Witch

Lisa1984

Progesterone Popper!!
Reaction score
:witch: is due today but still not shown her stupid face...thinking of doing a test but scared to!!

I think I will wait til tomorrow.....

I dont know if i feel like im getting :witch: or not, I have that kind of heavy feeling down below (TMI!)

Had a shitty day as well, had Police in my house taking statement about neighbours son. He's a heroin addict and smashed up her house and tried to hit her and were asking if we'd seen or heard him at all, took a statement from me and OH. Went to McDonalds to cheer myself up (any excuse :rofl:)

Good luck testing sweets and sorry about what has happened - scary.

Take care xxx

Thanks guys.

Going to take my make up off and put my pj's on for watching big brother (saddo!)

Thanks guys.

Going to take my make up off and put my pj's on for watching big brother (saddo!)

Hi hun

You are not a saddo.. or maybe we are both saddo's?? coz that sounds like a good plan to me! :rofl:

Good luck with the testing tomorrow... I'll keep my fingers crossed for you xx :hug:

I know I am a saddo but I like it haha!!
Love getting settled for tonight, nice to slob out being comfy!!

im not testing tomorrow (omg i cant believe that i said that).

Im gonna watch bb and have just ordered a chinese mmmmmmmmm

im not testing tomorrow (omg i cant believe that i said that).

Im gonna watch bb and have just ordered a chinese mmmmmmmmm

I can't believe you said that either. Do you have a fever? are you ok? j/k :rofl:

I can't believe you said that either. Do you have a fever? are you ok? j/k :rofl:

:rofl::rofl: i know

I did a 10ul cheapie ebay this morning and it was :bfn: so i wouldnt expect a clear blue digi(25ul) to show a :bfp: yet. And thats even if i am preggers

Well its now 10.10am and still not got AF, not got any signs, no spotting or anything.
I'm actually quite worried because i dont think theres any chance of getting a :bfp:, just worried that the progesterone has stopped working. Usually I finish taking them on a Wednesday and i start cramping on saturdays. Had a really sore head all night, even in bed!

Think she's starting, kinda brown spotting when i wipe (TMI!) - I've got thrush as well ffs and still got sore head - i think im falling apart :( Will need to change my ticker as well!!

Think she's starting, kinda brown spotting when i wipe (TMI!) - I've got thrush as well ffs and still got sore head - i think im falling apart :( Will need to change my ticker as well!!

:hugs:

I think I'm allergic to andrex toilet paper!!!!!!

Lisa - I hope that ur ok :hugs: Sorry the witch has caught you and ur having a crappy time :kiss:

Porkpie - Anymore news??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"