Successful pregnancy charts - Compare to your own!

Thanks for doing this live in hope - it's really interesting.

no probs!! I used to get really frustrated wondering whether my chart was 'normal' or not. I know everybody is different but at least you get some level of comparison lol xx

Thanks for the link V... good comparsions there, to see if my temps are "norm" :haha:

thank you

thanks for these, I am currently on CD 50 having stopped the pill after 8 years so am going to start temping as with no AF showing I have NOOOOOO idea when I am OV'ing!!

Great thread, really interesting, thanks.:thumbup:

How do you read the charts and when do you know when you've ovulated? Is it when you get the highest peak?

Xx

you get a coverline & a red vertical line showing ovulation... Straight after ovulation you should get at least 3 raised temps.
So look for you 3 temp rises the day before the 1st rise is ovulation day x

what do you think of my chart and is a temp dip at 6dpo under cover line good??

yes thats nothing to worry about, if anything it looks like implantation! xx :dust: to you and i'll keep my fingers crossed you get your :bfp: sooooooon!! xx

Thanks so much for this! It's really helpful:D

This is my first month temping and I didn't start til cd8 so not sure where my coverline should be. I'm trying to take it at the same time every day but often I wake up 2 or 3 hours before (in a mad temping panic!:haha:) and end up taking it then because I won't get enough uninterrupted sleep before I'm due to temp at 7am. Does anyone else have this problem? The other night I woke up, took my temp immediately and then realised it was only half past 2!:dohh:

This is only my 2nd month off bcp. My last cycle was 29 days (yay!) which means I should've ov'd last week (if cycle stays the same) but looking at my chart that doesn't seem to be the case. :shrug: Not sure if that's because I messed up on the temping or because cycle has lengthened :growlmad: AF is due on the 13th - I suppose I'll just have to wait and see!!:wacko:

This is a really great resource, thank you so much for adding it. Hopefully I can add my bfp chart in a week!

Thanks so much for this! It's really helpful:D

This is my first month temping and I didn't start til cd8 so not sure where my coverline should be. I'm trying to take it at the same time every day but often I wake up 2 or 3 hours before (in a mad temping panic!:haha:) and end up taking it then because I won't get enough uninterrupted sleep before I'm due to temp at 7am. Does anyone else have this problem? The other night I woke up, took my temp immediately and then realised it was only half past 2!:dohh:

This is only my 2nd month off bcp. My last cycle was 29 days (yay!) which means I should've ov'd last week (if cycle stays the same) but looking at my chart that doesn't seem to be the case. :shrug: Not sure if that's because I messed up on the temping or because cycle has lengthened :growlmad: AF is due on the 13th - I suppose I'll just have to wait and see!!:wacko:

Yes i found the temping like tht too....
A. not being able to sleep properly incase i miss temping
B. I took it earlier some mornings as i woke before getting another 3hours consec sleep​

Try and relax about it, a lil bit and it will get easier x

Hey ladies i'm a lurker in TTC :blush:
Thought i would share my Chart with you :flower:

https://img842.imageshack.us/img842/4043/chartgraphmodulephpv.png

Bump.
Any more charts to compare?
16dpo and no :witch: but still bfn for me :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads