Successful pregnancy charts - Compare to your own!

Very good thread here....I find myself going to the FF chart gallery whenever I feel something may be amiss.:thumbup:

I know, whenever I started a new cycle and reached ov, I was always scouring the net looking for charts to compare mine to, which then gave me the idea to do this. I'm glad it helps xx

Hello, I have just started charting (literally two days!) and I have found this thread brill! It wioll definately help me when I get a bit more data! Its should always be at the top of the list!!

Thanks for using the thread, I'm so pleased you find it useful. It just made sense for me to do it really as I was always searching for charts to compare to so now we can and they're all in one place. Good luck with your charting and temping, dont hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions, I'll help where I can. I will say, taking temp vaginally was definitly alot more accurate than orally!! Good luck and enjoy your TTC journey! :thumbup: xx

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/chartgraph_module.php?d=2008-12-22

This pregnancy didn't quite work out, but it was a :bfp:, with plenty of temps and info and days past ovulation to compare :)

This pregnancy didn't quite work out, but it was a :bfp:, with plenty of temps and info and days past ovulation to compare :)

I am sorry to hear your pregnancy didn't work out and so thank you for sharing it with us (although for some reason it hasn't come up in your post? :shrug: )

I am sorry to hear your pregnancy didn't work out and so thank you for sharing it with us (although for some reason it hasn't come up in your post? :shrug: )

Ha, I know what I've done. Not sure how to fix it though.

Maybe this will work.

Attachments

• chartgraph_module.php.jpg
    chartgraph_module.php.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 99
One question, (on third day!!!:wacko:) when I put a temp on the chart, it has a white circle rather than a blue one. Is this because I temped later in the morning ( I had a lie in:blush:) rather than the normal time I do it?

Thanks

yes thats exactly why, It'll display a white circle if you temp later or if you've had a disturbed nights sleep. xx

Mine is is my signature if anyone wants to see it, I got my :bfp: this morning. I will carry on temping for another week ( just to see the pattern change).

Mine is is my signature if anyone wants to see it, I got my :bfp: this morning. I will carry on temping for another week ( just to see the pattern change).

Woo!! :wohoo: congrats on getting your BFP!! Great news!! I've just clicked on the link but it didn't work :shrug:

Congrats again! xx

Woo!! :wohoo: congrats on getting your BFP!! Great news!! I've just clicked on the link but it didn't work :shrug:

Congrats again! xx

Fertility Friend is down at the moment (maintenance). Thanx for the congrats. :hugs:

oh right, I'll update it when it's back up again. Thanks! :wave: xx

Thank you for this live in hope - this is a very useful thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->