successful stories where you had two babies from one cycle

Unlucky41

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

After five ivf cycles we were successful and had dd last year. In all our cycles we only ever had two blastocyst which were both from our last cycle.

We used one for dd and have one in the freezer. I hope and pray that this one works. I really hope I don't have to go through another cycle as we only ever get max two Mature eggs

Please share your stories!

Hi hun haven't got a success story for just wishing you good luck :D !!!

We went through 3 cycles to get my son wee never had any to freeze and now doing a 4th cycle for sibling praying we get frosties aswell this cycles so I don't have to go through all this process again xx

All the best Bettybee. Hope this cycle brings you another bub.

I hope this works for you too! It took us 3 cycles, 6 transfers (3 fresh, 3 frozen all embryos from ivf #3 becaise we only ended up with 2 blasts each other cycle) and ended up with DS. We are trying for #2 and did 1 IVF so far and ended up with 5 frozen. We've done 3 transfers and ended up pregnant but I just lost the baby. We have 2 frozen still.
Frozen cycles are very successful. But I have found that the women who have required multiple cycles usually do so for #2, but it sounds like your blasts are strong so keeping all crossed for you! when do you transfer?

Following. We're gearing up to do the same thing next month.

I did, but we transferred both and ended up with twins.

If you've gone through five cycles and have only ever gotten two I do wonder if your RE has investigated different protocols and meds for you though. They should have been able to learn something from your initial responses and tweak subsequent attempts.

I hope you're successful with your frostie and don't have to go through another, but if you do I hope they are able to net you better results next time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->