Such a strange 15 months ttc...

jojo-m

Reaction score
Hi

Just wondered if anyone else was going thru this mad emotional weirdness that I find myself in. The first few months went from hoping to being upset, the last few months have been from worried that something is wrong to self diagnosing every possible fertility problem and now that we started with the tests I feel so odd like not upset, not happy, certainly not hopeful. I'm using opk's and temping to see if the vit b100 is helping the short luteal phase but its like I can't picture ever getting that bfp. Its like I don't think it will happen so not even entertaining the possibility.

This is a strange feeling for me, its something completley new, has anyone else been the same?

I have a nearly 4 year old son so our bit n bobs have worked before so no idea whats going wrong now. Can't seem to see round that though.

Has anyone felt like this then got pg? I'm little worried its because I know we can't and wont' have another and without sounding bonkers that deep inside i'm right???

Jo x :flower:

hi there i feel the same hun... i have a 4 year old daughter so in a way we feel like well it happened b4 ( only took 6 mths) so its gotta happen again....but 17 mths of ttc & not a sniff of a BFP:( I started off so excited & hopeful & was kinda shocked when it didnt happen after 6 mths...i was so niave and assumed it would only take 6 mths again. I feel like it will never happen for us now....i cant imagine seeing that BFP!!

All of this year i have spotted up to 4 days b4 af arrives so have been taking vit b complex ( 50) & also epo as im on 2nd cycle of clomid as have polycysts on only ovary unfortunately....was diagnosed with that in june of this year....i appear to be ov fine but my fs said it might give me a boost!

Im sure we will both get another baby soon...it just might take us longer......but we will sooo appreciate it xxx

hi, i have felt every emotion goin aafter ttc#1 for 26mths +no bfp :( we r seeking help + so far its being put dwn to my db low sa's, but at 1st i thought it was me. I was havin ov pains which was strange cz id never had them b4 i thought they must b cysts or that they were damaged sum hw...itbtook alot of convincing frm my dr that nothin was wrong...an at1st yep hopeful, excited +so happy, them i was sooo emotional cryin alot, tthen i kinda didnt even hope any more. I cry when my friend have babys +although i go see them deep dwn inside i dont want to hold their bby as they got what i want too badly. Its now finally getin to my db too. Its so horrible. I am kinda resigned to the fact we need help+wont concieve natrally, so im now looking4ward to our hsptl appts as they r bringing us one step closer all the time. Can i just advise u, when i 1st went we were told to try vits so if u take folic acid, + ur dh takes vit e, zinc + vit c u already hav a bit of a head start an they wont do any harm...good luck+ hopefully u just need a little help frm a dr to get u to ur dream...x x

I think a mix of emotions is natural. I've been through a whole host of emotions in the last 17 months. After 15 months of short, regular cycles my last one was 8 days longer but no BFP. Sometimes it does feel like that BFP will never arrive.

I feel exactly the same 17 months ttc and no BFP EVER i kind of feel like its just never gonna happen!
xx

thanks for your replies girls, although its good to know i'm not alone, its also not nice to know that other people going through this same struggle.

I'm still really chilled about it all, still not expecting a bfp or anything but I'm now thinking its the reflexology thats totally calmed me down, its the best £20 I could have spent this month!

I'm sure one of us will get our bfp before Feb, we certainly been at it long enough lol
good luck girls
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->