sudden menstral cycle change when on pill ???

xxannxx

Reaction score
Hiya girls, was just wondering if anyone themselves or friends etc has ever exoerienced this (bit of a long one sorry).
I am 28 and have been on contraceptive pill since I was 20, except for when pregnant with my LO who is almost 3. Back in May, I had missed a few pills from my pack, and seemed to be having a few symptoms that suggested I may be pregnant,,however a HPT was BFN. I spoke to GP who said to stay on pill until my 7 day break and see what happens. My AF came as normal, so I continued on pill and thought nothing of it. During June, a few weird things happened, like leg cramps and being sick after drinking a little alcohol which seemed strange, so I did another HPT, which was BFN. Then when I took my 7 day break my AF was completely different. My AF usually starts on 6th day of break and lasts for 5-6 days, however this time it didn't come until 7th day, just few hours before was due to start pill again, and this time it only lasted for 2 days. Again, I put it to back of mind. This month I stopped my pill for AF and again it didn't come until 7th day of break and this time only lasted day and half. Also, I have noticed that I seem to be really bloated, especially in evening, and when I say bloated, I mean I look around 4-5mths pregnant, however any tests I have done are showing BFN, so know I'm not!!! I have made an appointment for GP on Wednesday, but am really confused about what could be wrong.
Has anyone ever had anything like this before, or does anyone know of anything that could cause this change in cycle and bloating except for pregnancy (as think by now can rule this out).

Sounds like something you could rule out now as you say but definately one for th doctor.

:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->