suddenly got broody again

mrsbam

Reaction score
Hi all, so this is the story ...... I'm happily married with a 3 1/2 year old and a 10mth old, I know idefiantly want another child and thought I'd prob wait till the youngest was maybe 3 but iv got the broody feeling again :/ times I think I should have them all close and enjoy these years with them all young instead of waiting to long then going back to the baby stage again...... Anyone else have 3 children close together?

I don't have any but my mum had me and my brother close together and then waited 12 years to have my youngest brother and sister. Now she always says it doesn't matter when you have them how many or how close together. It's the individual child that makes it hard. Apparently my brother and I were absolute angels so she thought nothing more of having two more. Then they arrived. They are devil children :). You cant guauntee what the childs personaility is like cant compare to your other kids...

I think if you think you can handle another little one go for it. Your doing the right thing asking for opinions though! Someone else may have had three close together and though it was the best thing they ever did! some might warn you off :)

Sorry about that! Apparently my fingers felt like a chat :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->