suffolkers?

Cool. I was entertainment manager. The big gal with glasses and probably singing away to the stereo.................................................me!

Check this out. Its my vid of the store. The pic of two ladies in red, one leaning on the other who is working on a computer (1.07 into vid) I am the one in glasses
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9Vl03tW2XM

Is anyone from West Suffolk? I am from a village right on the Suffolk/Cambridgeshire border.

Cool. I was entertainment manager. The big gal with glasses and probably singing away to the stereo.................................................me!

Check this out. Its my vid of the store. The pic of two ladies in red, one leaning on the other who is working on a computer (1.07 into vid) I am the one in glasses
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9Vl03tW2XM

Ah yeah i do recognise you! That vid makes me feel sad! I really miss Woolies!

Cool, maybe I might recognise you then. Glad you liked the vid

I am from Suffolk originally from Ipswich but moved to Eye in December :)

Gem x

I am from Suffolk originally from Ipswich but moved to Eye in December :)

Gem x

not far from me then! I currently live in Worlingworth although my two older children go to school in Hoxne! How are you getting on in Eye?

Justina

Eye is a nice little place just all my mates are back in Ipswich and I do not drive so I have to get buses and it takes just over a hour and my little girl does not always like being in her buggy that long :(

Gem x

If anyone is interested in ameet with the LO's would be great. I am limited to where I can travel due to not driving. My LO is almost 5 1/2 months old now. I am in Great Cornard, Sudbury. Anyone else close to me? x

I am currently in Norwich but moving to Halesworth in a few months.

Strange hearing people talking about ravenswood as I lived near there in 2001-2003ish (braziers wood area to be exact) and did my college placement at ravenswood primary school and murrayfield primary school.

Thats cool. Yeah Braziers wood is like 3 roads over from me, Ravenswood is next to it.

Hey there ! I'm in Lowestoft (half the time, other half am in Bradwell nr Gt Yarmouth) I love Suffolk (and Norfolk) ! It's home to me !

Would anyone be interested in a suffolk meet? We could arrange it at one of the local play centres, all get together and have a chat and let the little ones play? If anyone is interested post a reply on hear and well go from there x

Please don't ostricise me for this lol! But I'm from Haverhill, not due until next year though but none of my friends have babies or children so would be nice to buddy up at some point xx

I now live in suffolk (although will always be a norfolk girl). Is there anyone else in the north suffolk area (i.e bungay, halesworth)?

Nutter, your near me :) I'm in mendlesham xx

Wow Laura, two under two - you must be crazy! Bet it's hard work! x

Believe it or not Hun, it's surprisingly easy.... The transision from one to two was easy as I don't think I'd totally got baby baby stage out of my mind as ollie had just turned 14 months when clo arrived :)

I'm only 23, so we're quite close in age I believe... I'm now going to WTT for number 3, planning on starting in jan 2012 as we're getting married in Dec :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->