suffolkers?

Awwwh wow so exciting! How many LO's do you want, or are you just going to see what happens?
Yeah I'm 21, OH is 23. We've been talking about trying for a while but in a vague sort of way, its only been the last few weeks that we've put a date on it! We're both really excited!

I'm pretty sure 3 will be my lot, again we'll just have to play it by ear :)

I went to high school in Stowupland and lived in stow for 11 years, it really is a small world :)

Have you had any thoughts on hospitals etc? I went to bury for both mine and couldn't recommend it enough, both were c-sections as they were both breech, and I have to say my hospital stays were fab.... With ollie I even went home the next day so werent even in hospital for 28 hours!!

Babies are such a wonderful thing for a relationship, it's just grown mine and OH's even more than we could of ever imagined!! It makes it so much more real when you put a date on it though....

When anyone be interested in the meet this month some point? Ill start a new thread tomorrow evening to see how much interest we get by people putting there names down and then we can sort a date, time and place. I am limited as me or OH don't drive. But if everyone is flexible? What does everyone think?

is there anyone from ipswich due around april/may time???

im from halesworth - would love to meet other mums xx

Im from Ditchinhgham, next to Bungay :) Be nice to see others TTC and mums :)
p.s I have a small babysitting business if anyone around Norfolk and some of Suffolk are interested :)
xx

Oh I know ditchingham - the norwich bus runs through and my bf delivers his bread to the shop there!

If anyone in Ipswich or anywhere actually wants to meet or chat, feel free to message me :)

I get rather lonely and know no one :'(

I really didn't realise you were in Ipswich Hun! Always thought you were in Colchester.

Do you drive at all? I'm outside of Ipswich but always free for a chat and play date :)

Where abouts in ipswich are you hun? Just trying to work out the easiest place to meet up.

Oooo I love Suffolk food hall... That the one?

Hmmm, it's not near soft play. Let me have a think. How easy is it to get into town for you Hun?

yeah, I'm just down the road from that food hall :)

Its quite easy, 10min walk really or 30mins if I have my daughter walking with me lol :)

Ah right cool.

Well next week I'm free everyday apart from Tuesday, gotta nip to the registry office, so if you fancied meeting up for a cuppa/chat i think soft play will probably be the best.

Have you heard of snakes and ladders?

Yeah, I was actually thinking about going there next week sometime as ill have more funds :)

That's cool, meeting in a cafe etc can be quite hard with both kids wanting to be off these days. Send me a message on fb Hun of when you can do :)

I'll see if Carly (princess bump) and Maddi are free too :)

:) I buy the bread he delivers then :) Yep the Norwich bus goes through here then to Bungay and Halesworth, Have to catch it every day :( xx

cool - keep buying it!! I used to get that bus pretty regularly as did my bf as up until recently I lived Norwich so was travelling between Norwich and Halesworth a lot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->