SugarKisses *Link for new thread on post one*

She must be so fed up, bless her. And i dont think that there is such thing as over anxious when it comes to being in bloody premature labour, silly mw's.

Hang in there Don xxx

Aww, that's great news!

Over anxious?! Of course she is bloody over-anxious! What a stupid thing for them to say!

Sending love hunny :hugs:

Thanks for the update today Tasha I am glad there has been no changes to her cervix and shes able to have more tablets if the contractions start again! Let her know I am thinking of her and I hope that shes able to come home soon! x

I can't believe that the midwives have been so horrible to her - how can you expect anyone in that situation to not be anxious!?

I am so glad she is still hanging in there, it's getting closer to 24 weeks and it's also good to hear that they can give her the meds again if she does start contracting again

Sending loads of love sweetie pie

(and thanks again Tasha for the updating! :flower: ) xx

Donna, you are doing such a good job keeping your little man in there, just you tell those silly bints to shut their faces and bring you your breakfast! :grr: Stay strong :hugs xxx

Nearly saturday hun :hugs: you are doing so well.We are all thinking of you and bump x x x

Tasha, have you heard anything from Donna today? I'm thinking of you all day every day Donna and bubs.

Hope Donna and bubs are both doing well - thinking of you both and hoping that everything is going ok

Stay strong hun, you're being really brave :hugs:

Thanks Tasha for the updates x

Hope all is well with Don and her little man! xxx

hoping you and little one are doing okay! sending loads of hugs!

Updated, sorry I didnt update yesterday.

yay so glad they are viable...hope the lo stays put for a while longer though!! xx

No need to apologise sweetie thanks for todays update! Really pleased to hear shes now viable and I hope Donna gets well soon and baby stays put a lil while longer! x

Don't appologize!! I'm sorry to bug you like this, was just curious and have been checking multiple times daily - thank you Tasha for updating though, you are wonderful! :thumbup:

YAYYY for being viable! :happydance: Donna, you are doing wonderfully keeping him cooking in there through this all. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"