SugarKisses *Link for new thread on post one*

Oh Don only just seen this thread mate :cry: :cry:

You're doing SO well - tell the cheeky dude to get that foot moved :baby:

He is going to be fine and a little scamp when he arrives by the fact that

he's already being one!

You relax and let everyone pamper you and we'll all send stayput dust :dust::dust:

Massive massive hugs :hugs: and let me know if there is anything we can do.

Thanks very much for your time updating us too Tasha xx

only just seen this,,,cmon liitle man stsy put for a few weeks

:hugs: donna

I have only just seen this hope your boy can hang on xx all my love

Hope her lil man moves his foot so she can get that stich put in! Sounds like hes a little fighter so far. Thanks for updating us Tasha! x

Hey, time to move your foot little fighter! Hope he does soon and she can get the stitch in. You are being so brave Donna and we are all sending our love. Wishing for you :hugs:

thanks tasha for updating!

Donna I am thinking of you loads and I am sending you all the "good vibes" I can...I am so glad to hear that the little monkey is active and well and hope he will move his little feet soon....wishing for him to stay put for w while yet!....
I hope you are coping with all the stress, but knowing your strength I am sure you are!
lots of hugs and love!

Thanks for the update - roll on saturday and hope bubs has a wiggle round and moves his foot. Thinking of you hun and hope you're doing ok - you're so brave, sending you lots of positive vibes and best wishes x

thinking of you xxxx (stay where you are little man its nice and warm there)

:hugs: Thinking of you Donna, hoping your little man can hold on until Saturday at least xxxx

Thank you again Tash for the update. So glad to hear her little man is staying put. Hope he moves his little foot so they can put the stitch in to keep him in a bit longer.

Keep fighting both of you, you're doing so well. Lots of love xx

Thinking of you still. Thanks for update Tasha xx

((((((((((hugs))))))))))) thinking of them both x x x

Hope Donna and LO are both doing ok

xxx

Thank you for keeping the thread updated Tasha...

Donna, keep strong! :hugs:

Hey Donna, hope you have had a good night, and that your little monkey has moved his foot out of the way.

Thinking of you constantly, and sending you heap loads of love :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Small update for the 17th.

Donna hun I know your scared :hugs::hugs: Thinking of you soooooo much, and like I said you are now closer to 24 weeks than 23 weeks. Love ya x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->