SugarKisses *Link for new thread on post one*

Tasha

4kids+2angels+16mc
Reaction score
https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-after-loss/280105-sugarkisses-little-man-has-arrived.html

Hey girls,

Donna has asked me to update you all, she was having some pains much like what she had with Sophie, her sister phoned the hospital and they said take paracetamol and wait an hour, after asking for advice on here and fb she took the paracetamol but ignored the rest of the advice and went to the hospital.

She is there now, waiting to be given an internal and she has started bleeding. Obviously she is very scared, so can you please hold her and her little man in your thoughts? And if you pray, pray for them.

Donna when you read this I love you, and am holding your hand.

Update @ 21.10

Just got this text from Donna ' Just letting you know I have had tablets to stop the contractions, I am still getting them but they have eased off. Bubs is fine and Iv had steroids 2 be on the safe side. They are doing all they can and will give bubs a chance if he gets out safe but hopefully we can hold on as long as possible'.

Update 14th Feb
Texted Donna again this morning, she is so tired as she had one hours sleep. Had more meds to stop the contractions this morning, she said that at one point she went two hours without pains (apart from a dull ache) which is good, she is not bleeding as much. She had more steroids. At her internal last night she was 3-4cm with bulging membranes, she isnt having another as dont want to aggravate it. Donna sounded scared but positive both last night and this morning. Keep hoping, praying and sending stay put vibes.

2nd update on 14th feb
For a while earlier Donna's contractions were back and she said it didnt look good, they were coming every couple of minutes, thankfully they have calmed down a lot now and she is going for a sleep.

New update on page 8 from Donna

Update for 15th Feb
Donna asked me to let you know that she has been moved from delivery suite to a side room on the ward now, which is obviously a very positive sign. Gas and Air isnt available other than on delivery suite an as the pains can still be intense sometimes she is a little worried about that, but right now she just has the back pain. Donna had a good sleep last night, she managed toast this morning. and says bubs is really active.

Update for 16th Feb
Donna has been for a scan to check on little man and her cervix. Bubs is very active. Donna is about 5cm's dilated, little man has he foot down so right now they dont wanna put a stitch in as they dont wanna cause harm, but if he moves his foot then are good to go. Saturday is the day they need to hang on to at least. Donna has now completed the course of tablets to stop her contracting.

Update for 17th Feb
Donna had another good nights sleep but is currently getting pains which are all in her back. Think it is slow labour, so keep everything crossed that it is extremely slow.

Update for the 18th Feb
Donna has had a bit of a rough night, not slept too well. Other than silly mw's (telling her she is over anxious or to get her breakfast when she is on complete bedrest) things are going well, she just had a scan and there is no change in her cervix from the last scan, it is not better but it is not worse either which is fantastic news. The other bit of good news I forgot to put was that if Donna was to go in to active labour again right now then they would be able to give the tablets that stopped it/slowed it down before again now, so that is good they could do something.

Update for the 20th Feb.
THEY ARE VIABLE!!!! YAYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!! So pleased for Donna, and her little man. Yesterday Donna felt sick, so they gave her an anti sickness tablet, and then later she was sick so they gave her some drugs via her iv because they dont want her being sick due to the pressure it could put on her lower abdomen and therefore cervix. She woke in the night and was the same, and has been sick quite a lot today, again given her something via her drip it has helped but not taken it completely. She has back pains again at the moment. So now sending stay put vibes and get well soon ones too.

oh my god no :(

I cant imagine what she's going through Im thinking of her, little man & her family so much.

x

Oh Donna hunny...ive only just seen this. Im praying and thinking of you and your little man. Sending you massive hugs.:hugs:

oh donna sweetheart, i am thinking of you and your little boy...:hugs:
xxx

I will pass on your thoughts girls.

Oh Donna, you poor angel. I will be sending you so much love and good thoughts darling, you and bubs are both in my heart :hugs:

Im going out for dinner with hubby tonight so if I pass my number on to someone will you text me know if you hear anything? Really worried about her :( x

Im going out for dinner with hubby tonight so if I pass my number on to someone will you text me know if you hear anything? Really worried about her :( x

Yep babe pm me

Tasha, would you mind if I did the same? I am so worried about her.

Your welcome Linzi.

Drazic of course I wouldnt mind.

I will update you all as soon as I know anything

Oh no :( I know Donna doesn't know me but I've followed her journey and Lily and me have just said a prayer for her- I'm not really religious but I'll do anything to help her and her beautiful boy out :(

Tasha babe you have my number if it's not too much to ask could you let me know too? I'm usually in bed by 8 these days

Thank you for all your prayers and thoughts for Donna, I have let her know.

Emily that was lovely of you and Lily, I am not religious either but I am praying for them. I of course will let you know sweetie :hugs::hugs:

Im so worried. I hope they are both doing ok and its just her little man laying funny.:cry: I will be here until you have updated again Tasha. Send her and bubs my love please.:hugs:

I will do Nat, I will update as soon as I can. It has been two hours since I last heard which worries me but hopefully it is cos they have her all hooked up to the ctg being looked after and not allowed to use her mobile.

:hugs::hugs: Nat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->