****Summer Cupcakes Bump Buddies ~ 8 BABY GIRLS & 4 BABY BOYS BORN ****

girls im so jealous of your bumps! fabulous!

have just been to see the nurse for a swab due to the amount of BH i have been getting! seriously i dont seem to have a break from them and my discharge is slightly yellow so they are going to rule out an infection! if it comes back clear it seems that having them all the time is normal!!! will find out wednesday! i hope it isnt anything to bad! :/

lilly i hope baby moves into the right position! im with you on the lying transverse ! my baby seems to like lying like this and being breech! and i always feel little weird hand tickleings! :lol:

be back later ! :D x

hch -

im still having loads of bh and have also had tests nothing showed on mine, i worry about mine and ask everytime i go.

thanks girls :kiss: i'm going to check out that site Itsy, I told DH i needed to be on all fours a lot now and you can just imagine his reply. HA! I hope she turns... will I feel it when she does, it is a big movement?

Hch I also get a lot of BH, about 20 a day - how many do you get? They were also concerned last week when I went into triage which is why they did a swab but i'm all ok.

Starglow - don't worry hun - I had small stretchmarks on my hips and underneath boobs from my last pregnancy (which you really can't notice at all now - esp with all the bio oil i am applying!) but my bump remained unscathed!! cross fingers this time too.

xx

im having about 30-40 a day! mw said if its not an infection then its totally normal for me to have so many! its a pain in the arse as when im walking i find it really hard to walk properly while im having one and if i need a wee then i get loads! they are getting tighter and tighter tho , no pain just very uncomfortable! oh well its only for another 7 weeks! OMG!!!! 7 weeks!!!!!!!

lilly do you have a birthing ball? i have been using mine to try and get baby head down , although he is having none of it at the minute! also worried about having an ECV really wouldnt like to have one but really dont want to have a c section ! i hope it doesnt come to that! x

omg spoke to soon! baby has just moved!!!! i just got a massive kick in my ribcage! im hoping he will stay put as he is having a right wriggle !!!!

On the braxton hicks front...I think I get them throughout the day, but I'm not sure, my bump goes all hard but it's not uncomfortable or painful so I don't know if it's BH or not, I don't recall how long each lasts either. But same as hch it's worse when I have a full bladder.

Midwife said my baby was head down back to my right, but I feel most of movement to the right and sometimes at the front, so I'm not too sure how she is laying now.

Awwww girls I'm in the bath right now lol!!! I've been looking forward to this all day!

I haven't had braxton hicks. My sister never had them at all. Must be very strange.

Thanks Lilly re the stretch marks.

One of my students is studying massage and her teacher has told her about the various lotions and potions to help with labour. I see her again in two weeks and she said she's making me up a lotion that hubby should massage me with between contractions. Speeds everything up. Her teacher made this concoction up for her sister and or worked really well. :) nice thought if labour can be sped up!

Ahhhhhh it's getting close. How many times I hear 'are you sure there's only one in there?' how much longer?.... Omg how much more can you grow', 'you're still here waddling about?' - what are people like. I mentioned my neighbour always commenting...... Well last time he said something rude I asked him to stop commenting on me! It worked as he hasn't said anything about my body since !!!

Ladies on second pregnancies ....... Have you found this pregnancy different to being pregnant the first time? I'm just curious x

my 2nd pregnancy was completely different to my 1st! infact all of them have been different! 1st time i had no morning sickness no sore boobs no heartburn! i had a bleed at 27 weeks and was monitored from then as i had extra fluid! 2nd pregnancy horrendous morning sickness, sore boobs very easy pregnancy after the morning sickness had gone! this one bad morning sickness , sore hips, scaitica, horrendous heartburn and braxton hicks since 17 weeks!

Oh it's crazy isn't it. Amazing how the same person can have such different experiences. Were you more relaxed in the second and this one tho?

Oh it's crazy isn't it. Amazing how the same person can have such different experiences. Were you more relaxed in the second and this one tho?

i was really relaxed with 2nd i worked until 36 weeks ( i worked right up until my due date with 1st!!!! was in the navy!!) but not with the third as i had a mc which really made us worry at the beggining and i was so pleased to reach 20 weeks as that was my comfort zone now i just want him here safe and sound! :thumbup:

It's a funny time being pregnant isn't it. All the different stages, worries, symtoms, highs and lows, gender guessing & scans. Pretty incredible time really. Only a few weeks and we'll all be officially full term at 37 weeks :)

i cant believe how quick its going! 4 weeks til 37 weeks and 7 weeks til due date! its utter madness!

I know! Altho at the same time I feel like I've been pregnant for ever haha!

My friend barely noticed she was pregnant with her second child. She was so busy with her two year old and her business that she didn't really think about the growing baby inside her. Only the last month she took it a bit easier. Must be so different. Like first time reading up on everything baby related and keeping diaries to not bothering as much perhaps next time.

I'm much more relaxed about stuff this time round. Not so worried about what to eat and what not too eat.
I am more cautious about the amount I eat as I put on an insane amount of lbs with Amber and determined not to make that mistake again.

But pregnancy wise they have both been the same, same cravings, same symptoms, same niggles etc.

Ohhh lots of posts yesterday chatty ladies :lol:

Lilly I hope your lil girl does some shuffling around soon for you, good luck trying to coax her around! Have you got a birthing ball? I heard they are good to bounce on to encourage positioning.

Strawberry lovely cute bump :flower:

:wave: ellaandlyla more than welcome, we are all due on or around 28th June so your just a bit ahead of us :D

hch I had my first what I can call proper BH the other day, a friend told me after it had gone - it didn't dawn on me what it was, bad stitch on top of bump under boobs, I couldn't bend over, so I feel for you getting them so so frequently. I get the funny little ticklings but down low below knicker line lol as lo is head down I then get the kicks in the ribs or side just below ribs. yay on baby moving for you :dance:

Itsy I had a day without rib pain yesterday, bliss

I have no cravings whatsoever! Lo seems to be very active these last couple of days I think it's trying to create more space lol Super active right now, belly shifting from side to side, quite uncomfortable!
Strangest thing in the bath last night I pressed a lot of bubbles on to my belly and baby responded by going mad, I thought no way has to be a coincidence but tried it 3 more times and the same thing each time, I thought no way it can hear the bubbles?!?? :shrug: but must be able to

May be going into Leeds for a wander round the shops this morning before visiting my friend as we had a mix up yesterday where she wasn't in when she said she would be accidently :wacko:

Hope you all have a good day xx

HCH- Your bh sound like mine there terrible if i am walking, i have to stop and i have more with a full bladder and one after the other at night. I have started getting a bit crampy with some of mine now which is a bit strange still not painfull more of a dull ache.

starglow- my 2 previous pregnancies were very similar, no morning sickness, very tired 1st tri, had a bleed half way through with both, cravings (different with each)no braxton hicks, and put on exactly 2 stone with each.
This one- still no morning sickness, not so tired 1st tri, heamatoma with bleeding 1st tri, no cravings, spd, braxton hicks from 17 weeks, reflux 3rd tri.

I have worried with all 3 pregnancies i think its natural too, but i have been worse with this one after a mc.

foxforce have a fab day with your friend

bloody hell im exhausted today! imsomnia is back and i didnt sleep a wink last night! found myself in and out of bed ,up and down stairs and then getting really irratated by it all! baby hasnt stopped moving , no kicking just rolling around , i wonder what he is up too! cant wait til he is here! the boys are gettig very excited especially jack! every time i go to mw or doctors he says is the baby coming out today is he coming home with you? he will be so chuffed when he finally makes an appearance! he cant wait to a big brother!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->