****Summer Cupcakes Bump Buddies ~ 8 BABY GIRLS & 4 BABY BOYS BORN ****

hey girls! been to the mw and i have sciatica and there is nothing they can do until baby is here which might be sooner then the 25th!!! baby is still breech (she said i didnt need to go for a scan as she is 100% sure he is breech, head in my ribs and bum to the left side ) she is giving baby 2 weeks to turn and then she has to send me for a scan and then they will book me in for a c section at 38 weeks if he is still breech OMFG!!!!!!!!!! i really dont want one so im doing all i can to get this monkey to move! she said its the reason i have chronic heartburn too as he is pushing himself upwards :(

starglow i get estimated weight chart as i have had two children already so they estimate what the weight will be by my boys birth weight x

mama afrika hope there is no need for a transfusion after the birth x

This is very strange because a baby can turn even on the day of labour. But I've been told here in The UK that they are quick to book c sections in. If you really don't want one then question it. The baby could still turn. Are you doing everything like sitting forward and going in all fours etc to encourage baby to move?

yep i have been lounging over my ball, getting on all fours and he is still being stubborn! OH told me to stand on my head as when im 38 weeks he has a very big interview with work and a promotion! :lol: she said about the ECV thing but apparantly they are not very succesfull and tbh they scare the shite out of me after watching one on OBEM! obviously i dont know how this will work if he doesnt turn mw didnt go into to much detail only they will book me in for a section if he hasnt turned by that point!??? i

But babies can turn themselves really late. I'm with you on the doctor turning the baby from the outside - looks awful and wouldn't want that (think that's what u meant). I suppose we have to put our trust in those that know. At least you know where you are with a c- section Hun. Hopefully he'll turn the little raskle :)

i agree he can still turn late and im hoping he does :) i knew he was a stubborn little monkey!

Awwwwww bet he'll be such a cutie hch. Hope the pain is controlled for you. Syatica is flipping horrible. I don't know which way baby is lying now bill find out for sure on Monday with wf. I have a feeling after my last hour teaching at 6 30 I'll be in bed within 5 mins !

Hch - go on www.spinningbabies.com - they have great tips to turn baby - I hope your LO turns for you!! I also would refuse an ECV if they offered it to me, they hardly ever work and look awful! I don't think they're worth it tbh. Did you have natural births with your other two?

Just wanted to say I LOVE the hypo birth music, going to load it onto my ipod now. Sorry about your sciatica too honey :flower:

Ashley I'm already freaking about my baby shower I'm having mine at 37 weeks on the 4th June!!! I'm so worried I'm having it so late - I also think my LO will be early but I reckon only by a few days, week at the most.

Starglow hope your day has been lovely so far!

x

Thanks hun. Relaxing afternoon just have another hour to go and I'm done.

The hypno birthing music sounds amazing. I want to start sorting my music for hospital soon. I can't remember did u manage to have it emailed to you or dud you have to go about it another way?

Oh that would be fab!!!!!! Cool. Oooh exciting. Be good to get it with you and Lilly both loving it. There's so many out there.

[email protected]

Thanks hun xxx

lilly i had natural births with my last 2 and they both turned at about 30 weeks ! i just rang my mum and she had to have a c section also at 38 weeks due to my sister being breech , they didnt offer to turn baby and they never scanned her to see if baby was still breech! that was 16 years ago tho!

starglow have sent you a copy of the cd , will also have to scan and send you both the info for the midwife if you want to use it during your labours x

Ashley- I've seen 16 and pregnant in the U.S., but we also get it in NL (but it comes on at a really weird time... like Saturday morning or something). Ever since I got pregnant I've been thinking that if more teenagers really understood how UNCOMFORTABLE pregnancy can really be, some might be more careful. I can't imagine having been 16 and having all these aches/pains!

Mama- do they know why your iron is staying so low?! I hope you don't need any infusions... let us know what they tell you next week!

hch- I'm so sorry to hear about the pain in your back/legs... it sounds excruciating :( And fx'd that your LO turns... there's still lots of time!

Starglow- they gave me weight estimates based on the scan measurements... right now he's estimated to be around 2750g (around 6 lbs). We just got back from our 3D scan and the technician said, "I hope you didn't buy too many of the newborn sizes--I doubt he'll fit!" lovely... :haha:

I'm going to try scanning a few of the 3D scan pics :)

Here are a couple of the pics from the 3D scan this evening!

We also got a 'potty shot' where we've reconfirmed (for the 5th time!) that it's definitely a boy :)

Here are two of his face...

Echo_34w_3D_face.jpg Echo_34w_3D_face-arm.jpg

Aww, baby girls clothes are all in the washing machine!!

Waiting on a phonecall about my pram being ready to collect! Getting so exciting now :)

Great pics Itsy, they are great aren't they. Hope everyone else is good today?

Just had to share this pic with you all! Baby girls clothes are hanging on the line looking all small and cute!
https://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t21/aileymouse/P1060586.jpg

hahahaha awwwww ailey i was going to take a pic of mine aswell but i forgot! how cute!

Itsy awwwwwww gorgeous photo's.

Ailey hehe what a great photo! I love it.

Hch.... Thankyou so much for the hypno stuff. Yay. Can't wait to use it. I just know it's in my inbox.

Hope everyone is doing well today. I'll be back later. Bring on 7pm when my weekend starts. Can't wait. Xxx

itsy - he looks amazing! very cute. i'm jealous you got such a good shot of his entire face. my damn anterior placenta is always in my little girl's face lol his LIPS look adorable!!

Ailey - i LOVE that photo! I just use the dryer, hanging a line isn't practical here with all the bugs lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->