****Summer Cupcakes Bump Buddies ~ 8 BABY GIRLS & 4 BABY BOYS BORN ****

glad all is well ailey.. ive been sent away to think about my birth plan too

how weird is it that we all HAVE to think about birth plans now instead of having ideas.... getting rather scarey eh!!

its so weird! i cant believe we have to actually prepare it now! the end is in sight! im so excited about going into labour i cant wait!

i have just washed all my newborn clothes! they are hanging on the washing line looking all cute! lol

My midwife also asked if I had started getting my hospital bag ready! Scary stuff!

Was lovely though cos Amber came with me and this was the midwife that delivered her, so she got to meet her nearly four years on!

Hch all ours are spread across 2 airers in the hallway lol starting to rain here today :(
had to use pegs to keep the socks and scratch mitts on haha!!

i dont even know what to pack in the hospital bags i started babies but got as far as nappies, cotton wall and that was about it lol!! waiting for the clothes to dry!

Thanks for the great comments! I was really excited when I posted last night lol I would have LOVED to do a bit of modeling work while pregnant, but with school I just didn't have the time or energy to even try and contact the photographers I already know or anything else.

What is RLT and EPO? :shrug:

Is it required for you all to have birth plans? Over here most doctors frown on birth plans, some won't even look at them! They're seen as being too fussy, and makes people assume you're going to be difficult to deal with while in the hospital. I'm just making sure OH knows exactly what I want, and it's up to him to tell the nurses what I want if I am incapable of doing so.

HI girls!
well back from the MW app and also managed to nip into M&S and buy some 'labour wear'!

So GREAT NEWS... bean has turned around and is currently in cephalic position - head down, back to my left - perfect for birth. She could still move around though so they'll check her again at my 36 week app. YAY!!
Although, my MW is unsure about my veins, she says they'll have to watch my 'pushing' time is short and to make sure I don't tear. huh? How would they make sure I don't tear? I tore with my DS :-( She's booking me in to see the Dr at 37 weeks to check the vein situation as could be dangerous if they're pretty bad - so after all that I still may need a c-section! I think i'll be ok though, I just have a good feeling.

Blood pressure all good, HB is 148pm, measuring bang on 34 weeks so otherwise ALL GOOD!

She's booked me for 36 and 38 week appointments, and my birth centre assessment appointment. I have to have this to make sure i'm low risk for the birth centre.

My birth plan is generally: paracetamol, water birth - if I can't take it - epidural. Its hard for me as i was so SICK last time, retching after every contraction, that I couldn't have gas&air, pethidine, diamorphine or any opiates - I don't fancy a tens machine either. I want to try the water but I reckon 90% i'll get out and have the epi like last time. I reckon I have a high pain threshold (ish) with my tattoos and monthly brazilian bikini waxes!! :haha:

Its all getting so close and exciting now!!!

Ashley RLT is raspberry leaf tea, EPO is evening primrose oil.

Hch that would be great if you could try emailing it to me - my email is [email protected]

Ailey glad your MW went well too!

I need to wash baby clothes too - cuteness:kiss:

ps Ashley your pics are so hot I was on BnB when DH was sat next to me and I wouldn't open them up in front of him..lol! haha! :haha:

ps Ashley your pics are so hot I was on BnB when DH was sat next to me and I wouldn't open them up in front of him..lol! haha! :haha:

ROFL!!! why, thank you! :blush:

what are raspberry leaf tea and evening primrose oil used for?? that just more stuff i've never heard of lol

ashley this thread explains it really well xxx

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...eaf-tea-rlt-evening-primrose-oil-epo-faq.html

lilly have sent some of the cd to you just trying to send the next part hope it works :)

ok im struggling to send the music part to it as it exceeds 25mb! do you have msn ? my oh seems to think we can send it via the chat thing????

ok im struggling to send the music part to it as it exceeds 25mb! do you have msn ? my oh seems to think we can send it via the chat thing????

Hch thanks so much, I got part 2 but nothing else, downloaded to my itunes already! I'm not on msn, or haven't been for years don't have it on my mac... I do have AIM chat though and am on skype, does that work?
Thanks so much!!

oh buggery what have i done with part 1 :lol:

whats aim chat?
i will download it

How many clothes have you got in newborn size? I have almost nothing yet, planning to get some next week but I don't want to go overboard.

i have downloaded it i just need your name :)

How many clothes have you got in newborn size? I have almost nothing yet, planning to get some next week but I don't want to go overboard.

I've got quite a bit in newborn size, Amber was 7lb 6oz when she was born and newborn were too big for her. This one is estimated about the same x

i have one outfit in newborn and the rest is 0-3 months , as my last baby was 8lbs 9 , this one is predicted at 9lbs!

lilly im sending the rest by toobigforemail.com if the other parts didnt send let me know and i will send them using this! x

hch - thanks honey got it!! you're a star :flower:

Mama Afrika - i've got a few newborn things, not much though - just babygro's and vests. Everything else is 0-3 months and above. My LO is said to be normal size though, my DS was 7lb 3 which is pretty bang on average.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->