****Summer Cupcakes Bump Buddies ~ 8 BABY GIRLS & 4 BABY BOYS BORN ****

i have just put my scan pic on ! but not sure if mine has a nub!? oh well we shall see! :)

exciting hch!!! let us know what they say!!!

Hi everyone. I crossed over a day early but i wanted to stay together with you girls :)

Still having morning sickness, hasn't really changed much. Was sick twice yesterday, but today so far so good, just nausea but its early. I got headaches last week and earlier this week but they seem to have gone away, yay! boobs still ache on and off. No bump yet, or atleast none that i can see with clothes on, i'm 198lbs now so its not too surprising. It doesn't like my pants though, so i'm already doing the hair tie through the button thing, even thought i've lost so much weight. No one can see anything at work, even thought they all know, I've been wearing a giant fleece because its freezing here.

I've been so lazy with christmas that we don't even have a tree yet...doh! I was thinking of getting hubby a tree decoration from little bean :)

yaaaay were all here girlies!!! :)
feels great to be out of first tri i totally forgot about it till i looked on here!!
iv brought muslin squares and scratch mitts so far and thats it!! gave permisson for my mum to start buying cause she really wanted too!!
so exciting weve came down too 2 boy names and 2 girl names already!!
:)

i have one girls name which i have wanted since i got my pregnant with my first! and a boys name which is a first as i usually really struggle to find one!

now weve found those we cant find any that we like!! i still think i may be having a little boy.. it wouldnt suprise me girls are so rare in both families ive got 5 younger brothers and oh has 4 brothers and one sister and one neice! would love to have a little gril but i just dont see it happening this time!! good job were not fussed if it is a boy :D

Hi girlie whirlies :)

We have 2 girls names one 1 boys. But not certain on the boys yet. Yay :)

Thanks lilly, for the nub information! My 12-week scan picture isn't clear enough to see anything even remotely related to a nub... but we got a DVD with the movement so I'm going to watch that later and see if I can make any guesses :)

Did you all start thinking of names before you were pregnant or TTC? Or only since then?

DH and I have been having 'theoretical' name discussions for the past year :) A girl name was easiest... (we agreed on tons, and narrowed it down to the one we liked the best) but a boy name was much harder. I had a bunch, but DH didn't like any of them... and he only had like 2 or 3 he liked. Eventually I found one on his list that I liked, and we combined it with a middle name that I liked... and voila! Now we have both names :) We're keeping them a secret though (for the most part... I've told a few close friends :-x)...

Yeah we had a girls name from long before I was expecting. But we came up with a fresh new name a couple of weeks ago which we both love. The boys name we both like but like different spellings. Still it's the only name so far we've agreed on for a boy.

Oohh I can't wait to find out the sex. Dont think we'll be sharing our news tho. ( of course I'll share on here :) )

we shall be sharing gender news i couldnt keep it to myself anyway!!
we have always had one of the grils names in our head while ttc but boys names were really hard!!

dont think im going to get a nub prediction as they cant see the nub! LOL! oh well 9 days to go til i find out!

i have always struggled with boys names ! my 2nd was actually a joseph until he was born and then my OH said he didnt look like a joseph so changed his name to jack! but have always had my girl for 10 years now! i wonder if i will get to use it!

i had a leaflet sent through my door for scan place..... expensive but tempted... lol

Isn't that strange that we've all struggled with boys names lol

Yeah strawberry Im not sure if i should just wait till 20 week scan or have a private gender one at 16 weeks. It's £100 tho! But the private scan pics are really good quality. Oooohhhhhh I just might x

think its £95 here!!... ahhh il probably wait and then maybe one nearer the end where the face and things are really developed that would be cool!! will have to see what money we have at the time.. only another 7 weeks till scan time again ladies!!.. i remember saying that when we were like 5 weeks!!

I'm really struggling with boys names too!! We've got some girls names already. With my son Kai, I loved the name since i lived in arizona years ago (before I had him) and a friend of mine's surname was Kai.. it means Ocean in Hawaiian (where i've been on hols twice) so it meant a lot to me. This time I have NO IDEA... the boys name I like is quite traditional, far from the name Kai that I loved when I was a hippy haha!

Hch funny.. i was also thinking, blimmin heck 9 DAYS?!! HOW? haha

I have 23 days left til we find out as we've got a private gender scan. I'm SO excited to find out.. I just feel so much its a girl.. i think i'll be so shocked if its another boy!

fingers crossed for you lilly!!
weve came down to mason and kaleb now for boys names and ava and isabelle for girls!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->