****Summer Cupcakes Bump Buddies ~ 8 BABY GIRLS & 4 BABY BOYS BORN ****

Hi to the two new ladies :) it's great there's a good few of us on here now as it means there'll usually be someone around to have a natter with.

OMG I've just realised I stopped taking the Pregnacare on Saturday and since Sunday till now I haven't once been sick!!!!! I knew it wasn't suiting me! So glad I stopped it now.

Hopefully I'll get lots of my sisters newborns hand me downs. ;) x

Hi new ladies! and FLGAL82 - weren't you on the last thread too though? welcome back!

Aaah I can't wait to buy baby stuff!! girls we should hit the January sales, could get really cute winter stuff for next christmas? I know it might be jumping the gun but I reckon now's the best time to get things, I'd hate to be shopping in the 3rd tri.

I've already bought a tiny babygro and baby book that you put scan pics in and first pictures and stuff, both from mama's and papa's.

hi new ladies :) starglow you have just reminded me to take my pregnacare! LOL!

I'm having a bit of a mare :(

The snow had really effected travel in Dublin. I should be flying home to hubby tomorrow. Flights are going however the roads over here are really bad. So much so hardly any taxi's are taking fares! I've managed to get one company to come for me at 1130am. My flight is not till 4pm and today the same flight was delayed by three hours. I've stayed calm and relaxed the last few days following all the chaos at the airports. But tonight I got upset. The thought of being stuck in the airport all day at the moment is dire :(

My energy is so low. I know there's nothing I can do but having my flight cancelled last week coming out to Dublin was pretty stressful! I know I'm over emotional and overly worrying but I just don't want to risk any harm to bump. it's not that I'm being precious about myself but I'm hating all this
stress. The journey over here turned me off flying altogether. I was exhausted, it brought out my cough and cold and all my spots. Nevermind the pain I was in on the plane - I was so stuffed up my eats were killing, soni was drinking water to help my ears but then bladder got full 10 mins before due to land. OMG the pain! As soon as we landed before the seat belt light turned off I had to run To the loo in front of everyone. It was so painful it took ages to wee :(

Sorry. I'm usually really happy. Just apprehensive. Need to calm down. Feel like crying :(

Ps ...... First lesson learnt. When flying bring sweets to suck on instead of loads of water. Just sip water slowly lol. Note to self lol

oh hun sorry your having a hard time :hugs: hopefully youl be able to get home tomoro and have a better flight

Thanks hun :) I hope so. I'll just have to keep calm. I might ask at the check in desk of there's a lounge I can use or something. This weather and disruption to travel is just awful. Fingers crossed.

Xxx

huge hugs hun i hope you are able to fly 2moro x

awww starglow, hope you are doing OK.

I havent logged on all day as not very well and been sleeping!! dr told me I have a viral infection so have to wait for that to clear before I can have the flu jab!

I have got my boys names picked out and had my girls picked out until a girl I work with had a girl in the summer and freakily gave her the identical name first and middle name the same!!! Do you think I could still go with my name as was really set on it??

hope everyone is doing OK xx

Hi everyone! How exciting we're in 2nd tri now!!!! My family is visiting for the holidays so I haven't been on much, and I probably won't be until they leave in another week and a half. Just wanted to say congrats to everyone and I'm so glad we stuck together and made this new thread here in 2nd tri! I feel like I actually belong. :hugs:

heya guys my new due date is 30th june :D hows everyone feeling? x

hey everyone:)

Starglow.. that sucks babe, I hope you get to fly today, what a nightmare! I've been feeling so sorry for everyone who's been stuck with the snow, esp those flying - those pics of people at the airport sleeping under foil... omg i would freak out, over xmas too! crossing fingers for you xx

Ashley your bump looks like mine!! i got my DH to take a pic of mine, I should put it up...

We're travelling to oxfordshire today to be with my family for xmas, then off to Gloucestershire to DH's parents.. hoping roads are ok.

I'm feeling ok, nausea has passed and finally feel normal again ... SO relieved. Feel like my bump is now getting bigger every day.. with 2nd babies i heard this is normal to be showing this early? don't know if that still applies to me as I had my son so long ago.

anyway hope everyone is doing ok! only 2 more days til xmas :happydance:

Ps don't know about those of you with dopplers, but i'm finding it harder and harder to hear beans hb - at my 12 week scan i was told i had anterior placenta though. I hear the hb then it goes away quickly or else its really faint. Think baby's hiding from me these days!!

ok here's my bump!!! :happydance:

Attachments

• DSC09758.JPG
    DSC09758.JPG
    24.1 KB · Views: 4
awww lilly! your bump is like mine! :) i think mine maybe a tad bigger as its just popped out from no where!

lilly77 yes I was on the other thread :) I forgot!
So I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas! We have a 14 week ultrasound for Dec.28th so we are so excited we are going to ask the lady if she can get a potty shot and if she has any guesses.Do you think you can tell the sex at 14 weeks?If not we have a private 3d scan Jan 10th.At my 12 week scan they said I bet 50 bucks it's a boy so we shall see...

Well I didn't get to fly! Airport closed and in just one hour 15000 people were standed on Top of the 1000's already there. So moved my flight till boxing day. Snag now is my cousin is now here at my dads and sick with cold, cough and high temperature! Arg! So pissed off. I really can't catch whatever it is she has! Just spent three hours trying to get her booked in with a doctor but no luck. I think I'll be having some lunch and then getting into a cosy bed away from everyone.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

A friend of family called me today to congratulate me on bump and I suddenly remember woohoo I have good news lol

Anyway it's good I'm not stuck in airport all day

aww hun gutted you didnt get hun but glad your okay!!

im doing good feel normalish!! nausea still at times!! but other than that my skin has cleared up and gone really soft and baby like.. love it!! maybe il sart to get the glow soon!!

starglow that sucks! does that mean you're not with your OH for xmas? boo to the snow!! We arrived in oxfordshire ok... still lots of snow here but drive-able.

FLGAL oh you will totally see the sex at the 14 wk scan if your tech is skilled and gets a good look! that's in a few days, jealous!

Hi,

Yep my hubby is on his own for Christmas. I'll attempt to get back on Boxing day but it'll be late. We'll have Christmas day together whenever I get back. We'll cook a proper dinner and do pressies. But it's rubbish being away from him. My family are thrilled I'm staying and of course it's nice to be with them but I want my hubby.

Flipping snow! It's so heavy in Dublin. The heaviest in 100 years here. Madness.

Anyway hope you're all ok xxx

I just purchased the gender pred. kit from walgreens and my result came back boy!When we had our 12 week and 5 day ultrasound the tech said I bet 50 bucks it's a boy.Just wanted to share results it was deff. fun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->