****Summer Cupcakes Bump Buddies ~ 8 BABY GIRLS & 4 BABY BOYS BORN ****

olivia for a girl and oliver for a boy :)

oh likes harry but we cant because oh's last name is heather... lol so its still quite a feminime name :/ and harry heather just sounds silly lol

shame because weve had to dismiss quite a few names as it sounds to girly lol hense why our boys names are quite strong rather then cute

Can I join this thread please as i'm due same time as you ladies. I'm due 28th June. x

Awww....I love hearing what everyone is thinking about for names!! I think I'm too much of a wimp to post my choices though :-X

I love the names mentioned though! :)

Hi kezc4rc! Welcome :) How have things been for you so far?

Argh...i'm the oposite...I can't think of a girls name. We had a boys name figured out pretty quick, Alexander Crimson, but are so stuck on girls names. I was toying with Amelia, Evangeline, Imara, Sienna, Samara, ...but nothing stands out for me. Everyone wants me to have a girl too. Would be the first female grandchild in our family.

HI guys
So far i've had it rough, had the severe sickness and ended up in hospital on a drip and had to have anti-sickness injection. Still being sick on a morning but starting to enjoy being pregnant now.
I've been really naughty and bought quite a lot for baby and it's mainly hubbys fault as he is just so excited.
Really looking forward to Christmas day as this is when we are telling all the family that don't already know then I will announce it on facebook, really excited!

aww i remmeber my facebook annoucement lol had lots and lots of congratulations and comments was nice to see people so happy for us!!

A uni friend announced her pregnancy last week on facebook after her 12 week scan I was really tempted to announce mine also but i've waited this long so i'm sure I can handle a few more days. Can't wait to change my profile pic to my scan picture!

Sorry kez to hear that the sickness has been so bad! Mine hasn't gone away yet, but at least I haven't become dehydrated or anything (and I've only lost about 5 lbs / ~ 2 kilo's). A friend of mine had severe nausea/vomiting and lost 10 kilo's, even despite the medicine. So I hope things start improving for you soon!

bluestarlight--I think you're the first who is stuck on a girl's name :) Does your OH have any ideas?

We made our FB announcement last week, which got a TON of reactions :) it was a lot of fun... then this week we posted the 12-week scan picture, so lots of people who missed the status update saw that. It's been really fun to read the posts from everyone... and now I can complain about m/s more publicly! :haha:

yeah we done our about this time last week actually after we got home and the response was awesome alot of people knew we were trying aswell!! i still get the why the hell were you trying for a baby at 20 comments they think we are crazy!!

Well I had the swine flu jab today, the nurse convinced me that the risk of not taking it was greater. She also said that the pregnant women who took it last year were fine. Its done now so I'm avoiding all anti-vaccine threads.

Am I the only one not making a facebook announcement? I have too many random friends so I prefer to share it personally with really close friends for now. I'll probably post a pic of my bump when i'm in the 3rd trimester.

I had my flu jab today also, so far so good. One less thing to worry about now it's done!

wow i go shopping for a few hous and come back to 6 pages of chat and 2 new members :)
:hi: kez and flgal

were still deciding names we have a few we like but nothing definate and i have been looking at baby things while out shopping but not brough anything. Everything is to wintery yet apart from the obvious of bibs, socks etc.

yeah i found the same looley or too gender related!! ive got muslin suares and scratch mitts!! and oh's dad just brought down a moses basket thats barely been used by his step daughter.. ideal!!

i have the moses basket i used for the boys its like new. I wanted to keep it as my Granma brought it me and she passed away 5 years ago now so thought it would be nice to keep it in the family :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->