****Summer Cupcakes Bump Buddies ~ 8 BABY GIRLS & 4 BABY BOYS BORN ****

hch- are you going to get a sweep? I thought i read that you would do that at the next appointment (but I might be confusing people). Maybe that will work and you won't have to be induced??

Ailey- :hugs: I was in a bad mood all day yesterday... lack of sleep + not being comfortable is enough of a reason for anyone (let alone pregnant women!) to get upset. Plus bad weather... boo. Glad Paul is trying his best... I hope you feel better soon hun.

Foxforce- hope you enjoyed getting your nails done! :)

MamaAfrika- yay! Great to hear from you :) How is everything with Naomi?

The weather here has gone downhill... my in laws are having an 'open garden weekend' so we're going over to see them (outside) but we'll have to hide under umbrellas all afternoon!

Hope the weather improves where you guys are!

Ouch tho foxforce. It was like a stinging pain.

Gotta get the house sorted now. We bought lots of freezer food so we have easy food after baby comes.
Gonna make a massive beaf stew 2moro and freeze the left overs after.

Eek too tired to type. Back in a bit.

Mamafrica his are you getting on?

itsy im supposed to be getting a sweep on wednesday but my mw is on holiday so it will be with another mw and "if" she will do it!

foxforce i hope you had a good nail appointment

i have found that Lee has been fabulous this week! so helpful! he has never been this helpful! today he helped me gut the entire downstairs! ijust had the urge to clean all my leather sofas and he helped hoover down the sides and he even cleaned everything in my kitchen with out me asking! i have a bit of ocd when it comes to cleaning so he usually moans that im forever cleaning but today he just done it! he then ran me a bath and massaged some clary sage oil in! i dont start getting grouchy until the evening as i just cant get comfy!

Aw I need the energy to tidy up! We're thinking of having a snooze first. Hubby says he's gonna tackle the storage in the big cupboards we have. I won't hold my breath. And I want to clean the ensuite and tidy up. Your hubby sounds amazing cleaning the kitchen and running you baths.

aww thanks hun he is pretty good! but he does like to moan! :lol:

hope you have a nice snooze x

Thanks ladies, I've been back to bed and just had a shower so feeling a bit better now. Put my pj's back on though and had last nights chinese for lunch.

The inlaws are here, FIL is watching moto gp with Paul and MIL is in the garden with Amber.

Mama afrika, hope you and Naomi are well. x

oooooo twinges ! i have had some twinges! they are like mild stabby pains right at the bottom of my bump! omg an actual pain! :haha: lets hope it turns into something! how is everyone else?

ignore! pains have gone! boooooooooooooooooooo

Ooh hch, maybe they'll come back!

Ailey-glad you got back to sleep!

Aw had my snooze. Wanna go have some rtl (keep forgetting). Aw the peace right now is lovely. Making the most of it lol.

Glad u feel a bit better Ailey.

I'm 39 weeks today and I must say now that visitors r flying over a bit later I feel like a weight has been lifted off me. We can chose if we want our friends to visit, chose to stay in and have a lazy day or go for a walk/ out, And 'If' she comes sooner rather than later hopefully I'll have time to recover a bit without entertaining guests. Fingers crossed she comes on time.

I'll def ask about a sweep on Tuesday. My mw's husband is from Ireland and she told me about how suffocating they are and she loves her own space etc so maybe she'll understand.

Mind u my friend is now 8 days over due and had 2 sweeps and nothing. Brought on period pains and that's it. Wednesday she's booked in for induction at 12 days over.

hey girls - ah it's cleared up now and really sunny and warm. yay!

Starglow and hch - lucky you guys only getting those stabby pains now - i've been bloody having them for weeks now!! They're painful right?! I get them SOOOO much. I really hate them, sometimes they last ages. They've eased off lately so i'm hoping that means she's fully engaged.

I'm getting no niggles at all but baby is very quiet today.. I am slightly worried but usually she is quiet in the day times.

Kai's summer fair was so lovely, everyone is so shocked i'm still walking around. Well I feel like i've got a long way to go still and fine to walk around! makes me paranoid they've got my dates wrong and i'm not due for ages!!

Glad you've had a good day lilly.

I'm been minging on the sofa all day. Having the usually evening with BH's. Baby has been really active all day as per.
Amber has gone to stay at my parents house, so hopefully will get a lay in tomorrow. Might go out for lunch tomorrow with Paul. x

Hello still miserable here but warm, I notice it was gorgeous at Wimbledon, lucky things.

My nail appoint went well, they look lovely just was so warm whilst having them done.

My baby been quiet today but still had movement but I was concerned earlier. Just waiting for baked potatoes to cook mmmm not long now.

Ailey glad you feel better :) hope you have a nice evening with Paul

Hayley hope those pains return for you

Itsy anything going on for you thought you may have started with something by now

Starglow happy 39 weeks, any more pains? Ive just had a couple of bh's today nothing much at all :(

Glad your nails are lovely. I'm currently (after doing the housework pretty much myself!!!) soaking my feet right now. They need sorting out. My heals r all cracked. I'd be mortified giving birth with them on show lol. It'll be too hot to wear socks lol on the maternity wards.

I think hubby is gonna help groom down below tomorrow. I do it myself but I'm guessing at this stage. So razor and electric beard trimmer.... How romantic :(

I still shave my legs daily in the shower! Takes 2 seconds.

I hope when contractions start I can have a shower and dry my hair. Dont care about make up but I'd love to be going into hospital all fresh and nice. Wishful thinking probably!

It's turned into a boiling hot sunny day here!

starglow my oh has had to help me trim down below ! he said it looked fine when he trimmed it up! if my contractions start i will defo be getting in the bath for a wash before i go also will probably get in the bath when i get to hospital aswell! last time i was so hot (noone else was it was march 2007 and snowing outside and i had all the windows open!lol)

foxforce glad your nails look fab!

im feeling bored i dont know what to do to take my mind off going into labour! im going to go for another bath i reckon! dont know what else to do!

glad everyone is having a nice day :)
I'm just chilling at home now.. was in my bikini on our balcony earlier, it's turned proper hot here!
My mom's been here all day and felt baby twice (to see if LO is engaged - last time she did that with my DS she pressed on my tummy and my waters broke!!) SADLY waters are still intact :-( :-( and nothing to report but BH and stabby pains like usual.
I really thought she'd be here by this weekend, i really did!

So what does everyone have planned for this week - our DUE WEEK!! My week is free apart from MW app on Tues, I need to fill it up otherwise i'll go just stir crazy.

i have the mw on wednesday but i think im going to try and get out and do some walking next week! i wish i had a balcony to sunbathe on lilly! super jealous!

Well I had a pretty busy week this week and left next week empty. I see mw on Tuesday. Its penciled in to see a friend on Thursday & another friend is coming on Saturday! She's off all week. I asked her to come early in the week but no she has to come on my due date at a weekend while my hubby is off! Brilliant! (the one friend who's not been supportive throughout pregnancy and talks about herself constantly )

I'm quiet happy to chill out tho and potter. I'm used to having a total of three months off a year and like my own company. But Lilly def book a few things in hun. I couldnt do nothing all day everyday. I'd go mad!

Doing BBQ 2moro and we'll be in the garden mostly I'd say.

It's still miserable weather here. Can't really see the heatwave coming tomorrow.

I'm so uncomfy, bump is really tight.

Next week I see MW on tues, Amber has her school induction on weds and that is it. I'm just bored of staying in doing nothing, my huose is clean and tidy so nothing to do.
If only I had something to keep me occupied...baby...is you're listening! :wink:

I know I wish I could fill up the time by seeing you girls next week and we could all have a moan in starbucks! :haha:

Fox how funny I also had a dream about the cupcakes... we were all cartoon characters with our babies and BnB names.. strange!

I'm feeling NOTHING.. just like normal. My homeopathic remedies obviously didn't do much!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->