****Summer Cupcakes Bump Buddies ~ 8 BABY GIRLS & 4 BABY BOYS BORN ****

what are you trying tonight lilly? more clary sage? i wish we could all meet up! i love starbucks! i still keep thinking omg im going to have a baby! but WHEN!!

Ahh, could you imagine all meeting up, so many pregnant ladies together!

Oh god i've done everything today..

walked around loads, had RLT, bounced on birthing ball.. .duck walked up stairs in my house!
Tonight i'm about to have a bath in clary sage while drinking my first glass of red wine in months!! I googled it and apparently it does help as has same ingredient in it as pineapple, but if nothing else it will just relax me, so i'm not feeling guilty!
I would try :sex: but i just can't face it!!!! :haha:

What you trying tonight?

i have had another bath! im going to get lee to rub some clary sage oil in my back and legs! im bouncing on my ball as we speak but i defo dont feel the need for :sex: as i had a quick look at the old lady garden and she looks ... well ugly:blush:! :haha: if i could stomach a red wine i would try it but i cant stand it!

i have had another bath! im going to get lee to rub some clary sage oil in my back and legs! im bouncing on my ball as we speak but i defo dont feel the need for :sex: as i had a quick look at the old lady garden and she looks ... well ugly:blush:! :haha: if i could stomach a red wine i would try it but i cant stand it!
:haha:

I said the same to Paul, I would go for :sex: but I don't want him to see down there, it's vile!

I'm done jack to get baby moving. in all honesty I've not moved from the sofa all day so probably end up with sores! :lol:

Arghh braxton hicks and baby movements are painful.

I think it's funny how when I ring anyone, first thing they say is 'is baby on the way?'

Oh and couldn't cope with a bath, I'm too freaking hot! my hands are constantly hot nd puffy...anyone else got that problem?

yes and its so annoying as i always have cold feet but they are boiling hot and fat! so attractive! its more annoying when i go to bed cuz i have to hang my feet out of the bed!!

oo i have a bit of back ache ! i hate symptom spotting!

*is off to open some red wine* if what you have read is true Lilly- got to be worth a try!!

It brightened up here in the last 2 hours blue sky now no cloud yay, hopefully have a good day tomorrow.

I've had RLT, a clary sage bath and rubbed some oil on, will rub more at bed time. My jacket spud made me feel too full after just starting to feel ok now.

Would be great to meet up for coffees if only we lived closer. I have meal planned for Monday evening with friends including those that are leaving next weekend, like a leaving meal and then mw tuesday morning, be happy pottering but we'll find things to do I'm sure, hopefully baby will do that for us!

( mil on phone for an hour zzzzzzzzzzzz's)

It's funny I've been meeting my NCT friends for lunch in Starbucks. It's ok when just 2 of us but I felt really silly when the three of us were walking about together. We must look so funny! But it is nice meeting other pregnant girls. What will it be like when the 6 girls, hubby's and babies all go for a pub lunch in august! How funny we'll look.

I'm shattered now. Can never have a short call to mil. She's obsessed with telling me about other babies!!!!!!

Starglow, my mum always has stories of other pregnant women and their troublesome pregnancies. so tiresome!

Lol what are they like! And the mil seems to think she'll be bursting into our room at 2am to feed and change the baby lol. Nooooooo! She's so excited she's not sleeping!

Ouch more stingy stabby pains below! And lower back pain. Baby wriggling about.

I can't believe some of you have had these pains so long!

Lilly how's the red wine. Yum yum yum!

Well hopefully everyone sleeps well tonight. Tucked up in bed all cosy with new pillows.

See you tomorrow xxx

Morning ladies!

Just got up, been having backpain and cramping on and off. Hade a clear out (sorry for tmi) now sat downstairs on my ball, hoping that this is the start of things.

I'm so tired zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Hopefully today is your day Ailey. Fingers crossed (but not legs :) )

Woke up at 2am from a nightmare. Omg it was really really awful. My heart was racing. Must have then stayed awake about 90 mins after. I've had vivid dreams in pregnancy but not a nightmare. Yuck.

Woken up cranky. Need to change that or I'll end up shouting at oh.

Good morning ladies!

Everyone still around? :) Any luck with the clary sage/red wine/RLT?

Seems like lots of ladies have been having vivid dreams/nightmares recently. Starglow- sorry to hear that yours kept you up :( Everytime I wake up in the middle of the night I feel like my body is trying to 'prepare' me in advance for the lack of sleep I'll be getting soon!

Starglow/Ailey- I also had a conversation with my mom on Friday about a woman she knows who had a 14 pound baby!!! (This was right after the consultant at the hospital was feeling LO and announced, "wow, he's really big!" :dohh:) Thanks, Mom...

Ailey- fx'd for you for the start of something!!

Everyone keeps telling me that TODAY is the day! After losing most of/pieces of the plug all day yesterday I kept WAITING for something to happen. DH and I went for a walk yesterday evening and had bh contractions almost the entire time I was walking but they stopped as soon as I sat down when we got back home. Have to go back to the hospital today just to check bp again, etc. Hoping when I go they'll tell me I've dialated to 10 and can just go ahead and stay :haha: wishful thinking!

Good luck at the hospital. What time is that? Great you've lost your plug ( altho ewwwwww lol) keep us updated.

Yeah that nightmare was really bad.

I feel slightly less grumpy after having a read. Gonna go get breckie. Need a large mug of tea.

I have to call the hospital at 10am (in 45 min) to see how busy they are and they'll tell me when to come in.

Glad you're feeling a bit better! Maybe you'll have a chance to have a nap later to catch up on some sleep :flower:

Enjoy your tea! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->