****Summer Cupcakes Bump Buddies ~ 8 BABY GIRLS & 4 BABY BOYS BORN ****

Just me then lol I've come to bed wide awake at the moment, dh fast asleep, I've rubbed some clary sage massage oil on so hopefully that will get me to sleep soon. Left Glasto recording.

Fab news Starglow on your mil giving you some space, I think I want some time to settle with just my parents visiting while I get settled in to being mummy.

Wonder if anymore cupcakes will come out of the oven this weekend ......

What time did Strawbs end up giving birth btw, just wondered how long her labour was?

Morning girlies.

I slept woohoo. Only woke at 3am for a wee and back to sleep. Phew!

Foxforce I read your post at 3am but if I'd replied i might have woken up properly lol. Strawberry had her baby around 2am.

We're off early to Costco wholesalers which is always fun and i really want to pop to town to do shoe refund after. Then chillllllllll!

Everyone still in tact here???? X

yes i am!! morning!
Not a twinge to report i'm afraid. took my homeopathic pills last night and just now this morning. Am supposed to walk/move around a lot today.. not sure how long it's supposed to take to work.
I think baby is going nowhere!!

Had a strange dream last night and in one bit one of the moms from Kai's school who i'm friends with was showing me how to get baby out and hit me on the stomach! But it was so hard and such a real feeling - I wonder if LO kicked me hard while i was sleeping... strange!

We're taking KAi to guitar at 10 which i always like as me and DH go for a coffee around the corner at this amazing boutique coffee shop.. they do the most amazing decaf lattes. It's nice having DH to myself for half an hour!
Then it's his school summer fair, my mom and sister are coming - i can't wait. Weather looks grim outside though so i'm hoping the sun will make an appearance.

Itsy i've logged on to see what's happened with you!! any news!?

and starglow i am also wondering, where's Flybee? hope she's ok and lets us know when she has her baby

I'm here too!

Nothing to report here either apart from I smell like a teabag! Just on my phone so will catch up in a bit!

Ps search tanya Cruz on Facebook or through my friends list she is flybee xxx

:lol: that clary sage smells like a tea bag after a while, maybe its because its mixed with almond oil or maybe I'm just weird :haha:

i thought i was weird because i LOVE the smell of clary sage!!! yum yum!
yeah i thought Tanya was Flybee... i'm friends with her on FB too.

I am having major BH - not painful though. Need to get on birthing ball but i'm SO comfy reclining in bed with laptop on bump!!

HEY Hayley it's your DUE DATE TODAY!!!! Just noticed your ticker!!!!!!

eeeeeeeeeeeeeek! time to start the eviction process baby! are you listening to me! hahaha im so going to be induced! what are the chances of going into labour when you have already been induced twice before?! i wish i had some sort of niggle or slight pain! i dont think i have ever wished to be in pain before :haha:

me too hun. i've totally had enough! I SO thought this bambino would be here by now! I don't have any niggles or pain. Don't know what the statistic is if you've been induced twice before.. probably not amazing.. but you will get your baby within the next, what... 2 weeks? 10 days?

Good morning ladies! :)

Still here! Pretty sure I lost most of the plug this morning and have been having lots of BH contractions (which I haven't had many of up until now). But nothing further to report! It's raining outside but going to try going out for a walk later :winkwink:

Foxforce- hope you were able to get back to sleep!

Starglow- enjoy going to Costco! They don't have them in NL but I always go when I visit my parents in the U.S.

Lilly- sounds like you have a nice day planned! Enjoy your lattes (yumm!!) and your time with your DH :) How long has Kai been playing guitar?

hch- thanks for the info about Flybee! I'll add her on FB too (didn't have her yet). And CONGRATS on your due date!!

and Lilly/hch re: being induced/waiting for LO... maybe you'll both go spontaneously in the next few days!!

morning all! rubbish sleep, woken early by Amber...not happy.

rubbish weather here too.

Another brilliant day wooo....not

happy due date hayley x

16 days as i really dont want to be induced BUT thats if i can mange to go that long with out cracking up! its not looking good :haha: i have been going crazy for 2 weeks now!

have you fully decided on baby girls name yet hun? im ummming and arrrhing over mine now! not sure what name i like! ineed a list of names but cant think of any!

wahoooo itsy to loosing your plug! im checking the TP everytime i go to the loo! but no plug loosing here!

rubbish weather here to Ailey but its supposed to be sunny in the afternoon! i hope so got a load of washing to do!

Morning

I did get to sleep but it was quite broken, had several strange dreams, one of them had all you guys in it, we were meeting up, all parking our cars up but there was no babies there then I woke :dohh:

Itsy wow looks like it's going to be you next if you've lost your plug :happydance:
let's hope the bh's develop for everyone.

My eyes are so puffed up this morning it's ridiculous, I've to be at the nail salon for 11 then my parents are calling by this afternoon, quite great and damp here but it's warm let's hope it brightens :coolio:

Why does Paul have to be nice to me? I'm in a really foul mood, and he's being really nice and it's making me emotional. I'm so fed up it's unreal.
Wake me up when this baby is born....

I'm still out but omg ouch just had the first stabbing pains in my pelvis! It stopped me in my tracks. Bloody hell

I've not lost plug.

Ailey sorry you're feeling rubbish. Lack of sleep is awful.

Aw :hugs: Ailey he knows your reasons for being so grumpy that's why - he's a good man :) soon be over Hun. Really hope you can rest up and get some sleep.

Starglow excellent signs :thumbup: I want something to start I so know it's going to be days yet

Mama great to hear from you hope your well and enjoying being mummy :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->