****Summer Cupcakes Bump Buddies ~ 8 BABY GIRLS & 4 BABY BOYS BORN ****

Thanks guys :kiss:
Yes i'm trying not to get too excited, I know people can have their show days before...
cramping is painful, have had to take paracetomol,not so painful that I can't talk through them though. Just period like pains.
Going for coffee with a friend now after school run - so keeping my day usual. Am cancelling acu and reflex as it's £50 and if i don't need it I can save the money!
eeeeeek!!! here's some labour dust to all of us!! :dust:
xxxxx

Fab. Aw Hun my fingers and toes are crossed for you.

Big hugs xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Good morning all! (and happy due dates to many!!) :)

Lilly- how exciting! I wanted to comment that pink discharge could definitely be the start of losing plug/bloody show, but then I saw you've progressed beyond that :) Cramping is also a definite good sign! Here's hoping it progresses quickly for you!

Ailey- I'm convinced you're just spontaneously going to go into labour... there have been so many signs for you in the past weeks!

Foxforce- good luck at your mw appt! How did it go? Any news?

I've still not had any contractions/cramping at all! Although everytime I stand there's another gush of waters... I've gone through 4 maternity pads in the last 12 hours!

I'm going to go out for a walk to try and start something. It's supposed to storm here in about 30 minutes then I'll be stuck inside...

fx'd for everyone today!!

Well I'm back and no sweep :cry: this mw said she can't do it as I'm shared care and am strep b they have to do it at hospital. So if I don't go into labour by 7th I will be induced that day when I go. Also said how I will be induced - 3 attempts at prostalin gel, if that doesn't work it will be a c-section! So come on baby please come natural!!!

I'm still measuring 37cm, bp fine, urine fine, baby's heart rate fine.

Hmmm gutted, she mentioned to keep at trying sex to get things going......

Right off to friends hope you all have a good day and Itsy and Lilly I hope we have some good news from you and maybe someone else today xx

huge hugs foxforce i hope baby doesnt make you wait that long!:hugs:

lilly its your show wahoooooooooooooooo! this is it girl! baby is on her way! so excited for you! send me some labour vibes!:haha:

nothing to report here! im so going to be 2 weeks late! :dohh:

itsy i hope the contractions start soon for you! :thumbup:

if anyone asks me if i have had baby yet im going to scream! does it friggin look like it! :haha: mehhh! 3 days over!!! come on baby!!

happy due date girls! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

ps foxforce if i want to be induced my date will be the 7th too :) xxx

Lilly, hope this is your day!

Ive been up since 2 am, so a little over 3 hours now with pains again. This time a LOT worse than yesterday, and more regular. Right now 45 sec long, 6-7 min apart. Having trouble even breathing thru them, but feel fine in between each. Not getting my hopes up in case it frizzles out like yesterday, but at least im sure something is happening! Been having brown discharge and tiny amounts of.... goo. Lol

good luck ashley! all these babies are coming at once now!

wow 6 minutes apart for 3 hours is fab! hope your feeling ok x

just read that swinging on a swing can get baby moving! guess where im going when i pick up jack from nursery! !! :haha:

aww Foxforce, that's too bad about the mw not doing a sweep :( Do you want to make an appointment to have one done at the hospital? How soon could they see you?

hch- I'll keep my fingers crossed for you! sending labour vibes your way!

Ashley- that sounds great!! I hope things are still bearable... have you called your doctor/hospital? Or are you waiting till they're closer together?

I'm going back today because they want to check for infections since waters have gone (or well, are still going :haha:) but otherwise I have a feeling I'll probably have to wait until tomorrow when they want to induce! Although it'd be pretty awesome if a bunch of us have babies within the same few days/hours of each other :) Sending dust to Ailey, hch, Foxforce, and Starglow as well!!

thought i would upload a pic to see if anyone thinks im high or low! i think im high! and he has got majorly big in the last week too!

Attachments

• 40+3.jpg
    40+3.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 4
actually im going to say he is lower ! i just compared all my pics and the one at 37weeks is really high!

itsy hope the monitoring goes well today xxx

WOW!!!

just popped on to check everyone and it is so exciting :)

lots of luck Itsy, Lilly and Ashley i will be checking my phone now for updates.

hch - get swinging girl lol you are definately bigger and i think lower

hope everyone else is ok starglow, fox, Ailey :hugs: have i missed anyone?

I am going to wait to post my birth story until you all have your little ones. I dont think it is nice to read bad experiences when you are so close and if anyone does end up with a section their are so many positive stories out there. I have just been unlucky and had 3 pretty bad births.

aww Foxforce, that's too bad about the mw not doing a sweep :( Do you want to make an appointment to have one done at the hospital? How soon could they see you?

hch- I'll keep my fingers crossed for you! sending labour vibes your way!

Ashley- that sounds great!! I hope things are still bearable... have you called your doctor/hospital? Or are you waiting till they're closer together?

I'm going back today because they want to check for infections since waters have gone (or well, are still going :haha:) but otherwise I have a feeling I'll probably have to wait until tomorrow when they want to induce! Although it'd be pretty awesome if a bunch of us have babies within the same few days/hours of each other :) Sending dust to Ailey, hch, Foxforce, and Starglow as well!!

No point in me calling the doc, the only thing they will do is tell me to go to the labor ward. I even asked about it at my last appt and was told not to call, just go straight in if I think im in labor. Im not going in until I really have to though.

hch- I also think your bump looks lower! Looks like your LO is ready to come out ANY DAY now! :winkwink:

Lolley- great to hear from you! I'm sorry to hear you had a bad experience :( The mw keeps warning me I may have a c-section if LO is as big as they think he is, but I'm hoping it won't be needed... I look forward to hearing your story whenever you share it though! Hope things with Amelia are going great!

:( well I just got back from the midwife and she baby might be breech. They are arranging a scan for today hopefully to see how she is laying.

She said baby might just have a skinny bum and that's what she is feeling but wants to be sure. if baby is breech they will refer me to a consultant to see if they can turn baby then if not it's a c-section :(

I'm absolutely gutted. But don't want to get too upset until I know for definate.

But other than that, all is fine.

Ahhhhhh good luck everyone. Ashley it sounds promising. Good luck itsy. Hch the difference for me being lower is I now have room under boobs and tip of bump and the heart burn has eased up. All these babies are coming and then there'll be a gap till the weekend for me lol

Lolley so sorry you had a bad experience Hun. Hope you're settling in well and recovering well.

Xxxxxx

Lilly, hope this is your day!

Ive been up since 2 am, so a little over 3 hours now with pains again. This time a LOT worse than yesterday, and more regular. Right now 45 sec long, 6-7 min apart. Having trouble even breathing thru them, but feel fine in between each. Not getting my hopes up in case it frizzles out like yesterday, but at least im sure something is happening! Been having brown discharge and tiny amounts of.... goo. Lol

Hi girls - update!!

Ashley i'm having same as you, 40 seconds apart every 7 minutes. Been timing them, they're quite painful and i have to stop what I'm doing. I reallllyyyyy hope this isn't a false start, have been walking around loads and am on birthing ball right now.

BAD NEWS THOUGH!!!! i called the birth centre and get this, NONE of their pools are working!!!??? How gutting is that, esp in this heat! I 'm so upset I could cry but what can i do.
They've advised me to stay at home until contractions are more intense or until my waters break.

Liams got the contraction app on his iphone so we're timing them on that! I feel fine otherwise, just want the pains to continue.....

My mom and sister are on their way down too, will be here in half an hour.

Eeek!! wish me luck girls and good luck to all of you!!! Especially Itsy and ashley who both sound close.. we might all be on the same day?!?!

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"