****Summer Cupcakes Bump Buddies ~ 8 BABY GIRLS & 4 BABY BOYS BORN ****

Oh and my bump has really dropped now. I can feel my ribs again and have space under my boobs. Even hubby commented on it this morning.

Fyi - its impossible to sleep once you think you're in labor. Its gonna be a LOOOOOOONG day.. Pains averaging bout 15 min apart for the past 6 hours already, but theyre not that painful yet. Just feels like period cramps that come and go. Getting tired of laying in bed, but too tired to want to get up lol

Ashley my friend has had that for a week Hun and she's 10 days late. Can u do anything to keep your mind off it. They say that keeping moving is good

Oh Ashley hope it's goes well just try conserve your energy best you can, hope this is it :thumb up:

It's was 30 degrees here when we were driving home but has clouded over now, I think a lot of places to get rain tonight so should be cooler tomorrow at least - hopefully!

Are you walking like John wayne now though Starglow? My bump still high in my ribs

hugs ashley hope you manage to get some sleep!

can anyone feel baby pushing his head down ? everytime mine does it , its like he catches a nerve and my pelvic bone feels so weird!!

Lol hehehehehe I'm walking pretty strangely lol and slowly. I find if I walk I het the stinging groin pain. I'm hoping for Wednesday........ Bang in the middle of my two dates. I hope mw wants to give me a sweep tomorrow..... But then I've watched my poor friend have two done leaving her with period like cramps and never-ending painful tightenings. I know someone else who's sweep worked and she went into labour the next day.

Loads of us have midwife appointments tomorrow. Mines at 3 40 pm...... What about everyone else?

Hch that sounds agony. No I don't feel her pushing down at all.

Hi ladies!

Sorry.. I haven't read the other posts yet.. but I was walking at the beach with my mom and my water broke!!!! Not at all once, but a big gush... we drove home and as soon as I got out of the car another huge gush.... so I took a shower to clean up then another huge gush.

We're on our way to the hospital now :happydance: Ashley-- maybe we'll have our babies on the same day! :) although I'm not having any contractions... fx'd!

I'll probably update you ladies later from my phone, we're heading to the hospital now!

(p.s. please don't post anything on Facebook!)

arrrrgghhhhh! itsy! your going to be next! fabulous news! wishing you lots of luck hunni , will they induce you today if you have no pains or will they leave you for 24 hours ? how exciting! baby is ready to come out and meet you! :D

starglow my mw appointment is wednesday at 415!

do you know the only way i can describe the feeling is something burrowing into my pelvis! :haha:

Oooh itsy sounds like the start for you!! When my waters broke with ds my contractions started about 4 hrs later - woohoo you might have your little man ON your due date lucky girl!!
Ashley hope this is the startt of things for you too.
Hch I have that burrowing feeling all the time, alongside painful sharp twinges and stabby needle feeling.. Its horrible:-(
I booked acupuncture and reflexology tmrw morning at 10, then I have my MW app at 1pm. I'm also going to BEG for a sweep!!
Its clouded over here too thank god, I so want it to rain this heat is too much!

I think it was a false alarm. Was able to sleep about an hour and now the pain seems to be be gone.

God it must be frustrating Ashley when you think things are happening then they stop! still, I reckon you're not far off! It's your body getting ready for labour.. :happydance:

Aww Ashley, how frustrating, that's what I was like saturday night/sunday morning.

Wahoo isty! good luck!

lilly and starglow, I feel sorry for you in that heat! It's pretty humid here today. Need a thunderstorm to clear the air.

hch, I get that pain in my pelvis too. not pleasant!

I keep feeling sick in the evenings, I don't like it.
My appointment tomorrow is at 10.50, I'm going to beg for a sweep.

Hi ladies!

Sorry.. I haven't read the other posts yet.. but I was walking at the beach with my mom and my water broke!!!! Not at all once, but a big gush... we drove home and as soon as I got out of the car another huge gush.... so I took a shower to clean up then another huge gush.

We're on our way to the hospital now :happydance: Ashley-- maybe we'll have our babies on the same day! :) although I'm not having any contractions... fx'd!

I'll probably update you ladies later from my phone, we're heading to the hospital now!

(p.s. please don't post anything on Facebook!)

Exciting. I was told to call the hospital to let them know when my waters go. That labour will start within 72 hours. But that I'd only be calledninto hospital if my waters have the baby poo in....so discoloured.

Keep us updated.

Same goes for me about Facebook by the way. We won't be giving updates on there, just announcing baby after. But hopefully I'll be on here xxx

Hang in there Ashley x

Ashley- sorry to hear that the pains have stopped, but maybe it's a sign that things will start soon? Fx'd for you!

Hch- I also have been getting the pains in my pelvis for the past week or so. It can be really uncomfortable!

Good luck to everyone with appointments tomorrow. Fx'd you can all get sweeps if you want them!

I'm at the hospital and they're monitoring baby's heartrate. Since I'm not having contractions they'll wait and decide if we should go back home or not. They'll induce if nothing happens within 48 hours.

What a funny time for all of us!!!! Good luck Itsy .... 2 days time at the latest and you'll be on your way :)

good luck itsy :) ashely how frustrating for you :(

i have my feet in a bucket of ice cold water! i cant tell you the relief its bringing to me at the minute! its lovely!

Lol I'm back sat at the air con unit.

Just tasted my stew after 4 hrs cooking. It's so yum and is cooked but gonna leave it another hour so it melts in mouth. Very strangely I've never cooked stew! Always loved my mums but hubby isn't a fan of stew so I put off making it. But have been craving a good old fashioned stew for months lol.

So glad I've been chilling out at home and had a day to myself.

Hch enjoy the ice lol

God I'm looking forward to getting myself back In shape.

Itsy, hope contractions start for you!

I think it would be best if none of us share info regarding labor on fb as it seems a lot of us dont want it posted there. I am keeping things quiet on fb until baby is born.

Having a little bit of brown spotting, but pains have not come back. Hopefully this was a practice run and the real deal will be within the next couple days.

Feeling pretty upset and let down (i started crying in OH's arms when he came home for lunch) and it just started storming outside so im just going to lay in bed for a while. Talk to you girls later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->