****Summer Cupcakes Bump Buddies ~ 8 BABY GIRLS & 4 BABY BOYS BORN ****

Well they are supossed to be ringing me anytime now. Hopefully the scan will be before the end of today, Midwife wants it done today cos I'm term.x

How annoying Lilly. Get bathing at home!

Lilly & Ashley .... I'm sure if your contractions are 8 mins regular ( or less of course) then omg you really are having proper contractions. Ahhhhhhhhhh! I'm gonna be glued on here today lol

ooh just caught up on posts Ailey hope your baby is in right position, let us know how it goes xxxx

Foxforce, shame you couldn't have sweep. I'm not holding out that I'll get one. They did say a week over due would be when I'd have one and that it would be booked today. But that wasn't my own midwife.

I'm really excited for everyone x

ailey, i really hope baby is in the right position for you! fingers crossed.

i'm so tired. had about 3 hours sleep last night, same with the night before. I left OH in bed sleeping, woke him at 530 just to let him know what was going on, and he went back to sleep. no sense in both of us being sleep deprived. it's pretty lonely sitting out here by myself getting through these contractions. it seems as soon as i'm starting to get used to the intensity of the pain, i get a random one that kicks it up a notch. good for progress i suppose, but bad when i'm not expecting it. especially since i'm having to time the contractions myself. thank goodness for all these apps available on phones now a days!

lolly, sorry you had a bad experience. still looking forward to hearing your story!

lilly - how terrible that the pools are down! that's horrible luck, how can they ALL stop working?! i really hope they get things working and you're able to use one. it must be awful to not have central a/c, i really can't even imagine living like that. in puerto rico where my family is from, the older generations of people usually don't have a/c in their houses and it's insane! especially in such a hot, tropical climate! i would die.

Has your mum Gone Ashley? ooohhh it really sounds like you're progressing. Xxx

my mom is still here. just her house is half an hour away from my house and to be quite honest i don't want her hanging around me while i'm in early labor. she really freaks out and starts asking "are you okay!?" every time i look like i'm slightly uncomfortable. makes me feel like i'm about to die. i can't see how she could possibly be any help to me. my dad just made the trip down as well. i don't want a house full of people while i'm trying to remember how to breathe lol

I'm so frustrated! i feel like the pains are leaving again!! it's been almost 12 minutes since my last contraction. how many sleepless nights like this am i going to have to go through before i actually go into labor? will update again later and let you all know what's going on... it has to be soon, this is ridiculous.

heya girlies sounds like some of you may be in labour!!! good luck!!!

just popping on quick to see how everyone is before the bub wakes up

hope your all well and not suffering in the heat!!

Noah is doing great so far just trying to get him to actually sleep in his basket as he aint having any of it prefers to sleep on me or oh!!

Lilly and ashley, hope it's today for you both!

I've got to be at hospital for 2.30. Paul is on his way home from work now. Will update you later x

hugs ailey:hugs: i hope baby is in the right position :kiss:

just been to the park on the swings and i can tell you it definately does something! i have been getting immense pressure in my butt and i feel like my af is on her way! get swinging girls!

how are you feeling lilly?! this is so exciting!

ashley have you got a ball to bounce on? might be worth having a bounce to keep things going :hugs: labour is so frustrating!

lolley and strawberry lovely to hear from you :flower:

They Say to do something nice on your due date. Well I could still go see Take That on Saturday. Wembley won't do anything for me to avoid me queuing or standing. How rubbish. The O2 were anazing when I was 7 months pregnant. Gonna keep trying. I could only go if I can avoid hours of standing. Mad I know. But my friends hubby will take my place if I can't go.

hi everyone - not caught up on posts but just giving update..

Still contracting, timings are not exactly regular they're between 7-10 minutes apart lasting 35-45 seconds each. They're getting more painful though, can't talk through them anymore... Just had lunch with DH, mom and sister, had contraction while I was trying to order so embarrassing!!

There's a HUGE thunderstorm here, lightning and LOUD thunder!!

Just got home, DH is running me a bath (stupid hospital and their pools!! there's a problem with the pipes apparently. Labour ward has two pools I may as well just go there and skip the birth centre)

MW thinks i'll have baby tonight!!!!
xxxx

Yay to mw thinking you'll have your baby tonight Lilly.. It's so exciting

I'm seeing mine soon

Waiting at doctors now. She's running 30 mins late boo! The waiting room is like a sauna but they have a fan going. Ouch I was all cool a few mins ago. Magazine reading time. I just wonder what's gonna happen. I bet nothing! I bet no sweep. Can't wait to hear baby girls heart beat tho.

Hi everyone

Just got home, few posts to catch up on!

Lolley and strawbs great to hear from you, sorry you had it rough Lolley hope things are going well now to make up for it, Strawbs good luck getting Noah to settle in his basket.

Lilly good luck! Sounding promising lady! Hope the bath helps, bad luck all the pools are out of order :(

Ailey :hugs: hope mw is wrong or baby turns for you, hope scan goes well x

Ashley oh no I hope your contractions return so frustrating for you.

Hch how bizarre would that be having induction on same day! Let's hope our babies come before like in the next two days :)

Itsy hope your monitoring goes well, mw didn't suggest booking in a hospital and I was stupid not to ask, I may call them tomorrow to ask

Starglow hope your mw appoint goes well and you get your sweep x

Oh my mum is going into hospital this afternoon to have a procedure doing tomorrow urgently (stent in her neck to widen artery) to prevent having a stroke, she has had strokes previously and has had some TIA's (mini strokes) this last week ct scan showed her artery quite blocked in her neck, so she is in for 2 nights. Same hospital I'm booked in at, hopefully this will mean I'll go into labour now she is stuck there - sods law!

Hi ladies, quick update. Had about an hour of rest then the contractions came back. And I lost my entire plug in one nasty lump lol OH is nervous, but helpful. Hopefully we will have our baby tonight!

Just rang my mw team and I can't have a sweep before my induction :wacko: because of my shared care. The thing that's most annoying is that the consultant was happy for me to be mw led care as the mw referred me because of having cyst on one of my ovaries in the last year nothing major grrrr

Good news Ashley all positive! Good luck xx

Wow, it's all go today!

Good luck Lilly and Ashley. Anymore news from Itsy?

Lolley and strawberry, good to hear from you x

Back from the scan...
good news is she is head down.
Bad news is, I have too much fluid. I've got to go see the consultant on friday and see what she says. They wanted to admit me today but didn't, they decided to wait and see if the fluid levels go down on their own. If my waters go or I go into labour I have to go to the hospital asap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->