****Summer Cupcakes Bump Buddies ~ 8 BABY GIRLS & 4 BABY BOYS BORN ****

Starglow, my midwife recommended RLT today too. she said to get downing it!

I'm booked in next tuesday for a sweep if nothing happens before then.

Ahh what a day...I feel emotional exhausted.

Tomorrow Amber has her induction day at school...my baby is growing up!

hey, is there a difference between bloody show and mucus plug? i feel confused. what i had was a big glob of something, but it was all brown and i'm guessing is why i've been having brown discharge. i took a photo of it, if anyone can stomach looking at it.

lilly - good luck and hope you get a bed in the birthing centre :hugs:

Ashley - My plug with my 1st was just gross like others have said looked like jelly/snot stretchy like ewcm.

Itsy - i am going to be very honest so take from it what you want just remember everyone is different.....

my 1st born had whats called shoulder dystocia in other words he was too big for my pelvis. I got his head out and his shoulders were stuck. I ended up with an episotomy and a ventous delivery. A very long story i dont think anyone here needs to read at the moment, but luckily baby was born eventually but could of ended up with needing to have his shoulder broken It ended with me having postnatal depression and not bonding well with baby.
c-section as with every operation there are risks mainly to mom not so much for baby. I only had complications with me not baby in both of my sections and if i was had of been ok everything would of been much better. But the main thing is baby was born much safer and happy and i am able to bond as i should.
I asked my mom who was with my for my 1st born and has obviously seen me after both c-sections what her opinion is regards me trying for a vbac ( she has had 3 natural births) her response was... Kelly i would rather give birth to all my 3 again than see you go through what you did! That said it all to me.

I hope this helps, sorry it is long and i am not trying to influence you in anyway at all, just sharing my experience for you to think about. Hope everything goes well, good luck :hugs:

ashley i will have a look for you! :)

i stopped taking my rlt tablets cuz i ran out! i have the tea tho! im going to make myself a cuppa!

ashley i will have a look for you! :)

i stopped taking my rlt tablets cuz i ran out! i have the tea tho! im going to make myself a cuppa!

https://i773.photobucket.com/albums/yy14/broken_beauty19/plug/2011-06-28101620.jpg

thats defo your plug hun it looks snotty and blood stained :) mine was a bit pinker but it looks the same :) xxxx

if you type in google mucus plug it will show you some pics of it xxxxx

Ashley- mine looked similar as well (a little thinner/slightly more stringy). Woo hoo for good signs!

Bloody show and mucus plug are the same :) as I looked this up the other day as confused.

Starglow that's interesting about the clary sage, still drinking my RLT maybe should up my in take.

I'm only having one cup a day of rlt and that's when I remember to. Think I'll start on two cups from 2moro.

Been so lazy today. Feel like I need a busy day tomorrow.

Just to let u guys know Ivy Claudine Star was born 657pm after just ONE hour in the hospital and no pain relief at all not even g&a!!! She's beautiful with loads of hair and I'm so in love. Will tell full birth story later xxxxx

way to go lilly! what a punctual baby and super fast. Hope you are both doing well xxx

Omg Lilly huge congrats. Awwww on your due date too x
Hope you're ok x

Wow Lilly fantastic news , welcome to the world baby Ivy xxx

Sorry had to cut that short as hubby turned up from the train flipping heck no pain relief at all. Cannot wait to hear your story. It's gonna be weird without you around here lots for a while.

So happy for you. Hello baby ivy cupcake :) x

aww, Lilly!! CONGRATS! That's amazing! I can't wait to hear your story and see pics of Ivy.

Hope you're doing great!! thanks for letting us know :happydance:

My goodness congratulations Lilly, hope you are both well.

Fantastic news to end the day :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->