****Summer Cupcakes Bump Buddies ~ 8 BABY GIRLS & 4 BABY BOYS BORN ****

On my way to be induced...!!!

Hope you ladies have a great day :)

So here we are. Another day with itsy's little one on the way. Anyone else think it's their day too. Ashley's due date today i think.

Hope Lilly is doing well with ivy.

All these little people joining us awwww. Major baby boom this June to august in Hampshire.

I'm not up for flying about meeting people at all. I'm happy relaxing at home altho I need to get on with housework. Need some motivation.

Anyone watch baby hospital last night about premature babies? Aw my heart just melts when I see the babies. Such gorgeous tiny people.

So, what's everyone up to today? Xxx

Hi, nothing to report today :( feeling thoroughly fed up though and slightly worried about friday...
I'm not doing anything today, got to take Amber to her school induction later, but that's it.
xx

Morning

Many congrats Lilly, very fast birth wow well done! x :dance: Look forward to seeing little Ivy.

Very best of luck Itsy hope it all goes well x :flower:

Nothing to report here, baby was very active last night to the point it was uncomfortable. We tried some :sex: this am hoping it help.

Didn't watch baby hospital Starglow. Staying at home today until I can go visit mum at hospital, she has her procedure this am.

hugs ailey im sure everything will be fine hun , im seriously fed up now too! got my sweep at 415! i hope she does it! i want her to say your waters are bulging if i give you a sweep your baby will fall out on my table! :haha: i think im changing the name im sick of everyone shortening it to olly and im sick of my family writing it everywhere ( can you tell im in mood) ! so just to double annoy everyone we are looking for new names , so far we have james and jacob! we are going through the names of people in the programme lost! jack was a joseph unti he was born and lee changed it to jack from lost! :haha: taking jack to the park when he has finished nursery! need to get out of the house as im climbing the walls!

Good luck Itsy :hugs:

Lilly - hope you and Ivy are doing well :cloud9:

sending lots of ladour :dust: to everyone still waiting, hope you all have a great day :flower:

hugs ailey im sure everything will be fine hun , im seriously fed up now too! got my sweep at 415! i hope she does it! i want her to say your waters are bulging if i give you a sweep your baby will fall out on my table! :haha: i think im changing the name im sick of everyone shortening it to olly and im sick of my family writing it everywhere ( can you tell im in mood) ! so just to double annoy everyone we are looking for new names , so far we have james and jacob! we are going through the names of people in the programme lost! jack was a joseph unti he was born and lee changed it to jack from lost! :haha: taking jack to the park when he has finished nursery! need to get out of the house as im climbing the walls!

oh hun big :hugs:

how suprised would everyone be if you changed the name lol we were having Ethan if we had a boy but there are some fab names out there. Just make sure you are happy with your decission, it is your baby at the end of the day!

Aw Ailey and Hayley hope your both feeling better soon and have good days. Are you going on the swings?

Good luck with finding a new name also x

Hummmmmmmmm I'm not feeling well :( feel all head achey and just generally off, a bit sick. Went back to bed after breakfast.

Good luck with finding a new name hch x

Made myself get showered to drop hubby off to the train. I'll fine back do a quick tidy and hopefully get some retail therapy in.

Must be feeling better then Starglow, happy retail therapy, hope the sickness and headache stay away, keep up your fluids x

Just rang hospital to check how my mum was and they won't/can't say :wacko: said to call back at 2pm! It was an hours procedure and she wasnt having a general anaesthetic, lazy staff not prepared to call the recovery ward! Grrrr :growlmad: dad is calling at 12pm to try again.

awww foxforce thats not good! why couldnt they just tell you! lazy gits!

stargow hope your feeling better!

hey lolley! miss you :D x

cant wait to see a pic of Ivy! come on lilly i want to see your gorgeous baby girl! xx

aww, foxforce, hope you hear about your mum soon.

hch, good luck with the sweep today.

I'm feeling a little sicky and crampy right about now, could do with not having to go out, but got no one else to take Amber to school...

Aw foxforce hope your mum is ok Hun.

Ailey hope it passes.

I felt ikky for about 90 mins!

Just chilling now and then I'm gonna freshen the place up. Maybe make some phone calls. I'll see how I am and hopefully get out and about

Hayley hope you get your sweep, good luck.

My right foot and ankle has been swollen two days now, it's a bit better but not gone down overnight. Had it elevated above heart for 4 hours before bed, maybe it won't go until I've had bubs, don't like it though looks strange just one side!

Think I have heartburn but feel icky I must say lol must be the day for it.

Foxforce- I hope you get some news soon about your mom! Has your dad had any luck?

Hch- good luck getting the name sorted, I can't Imagine how frustrating it must be to have everyone changing/shortening it.

Ailey- I hope you're feeling better or that the crampy feeling turns into something productive!

Starglow- hope you're able to take it easy!

Lolley- good to see you here :) are you recovering well?

Any news from Ashley?

I had a talk with a different doctor this morning who advised that an induction should be fine. I've been on pitocin since 10am. But no progress so far! It's a bit unreal being here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->