****Summer Cupcakes Bump Buddies ~ 8 BABY GIRLS & 4 BABY BOYS BORN ****

great news hayley!

hugs starglow! i'm having one of them days too xx

:hugs: Starglow hope you feel better now? We all have times we feel like that I have moments through the day.

Hch fab news hopefully you won't need your next s&s!

Just back from visiting mum, hope op went well she didn't get back to ward until 5pm, looks quite traumatic as she has draining tubes coming out of her neck but she should be so much better for this op so we have my dad staying with us while she is in hospital which could be upto a week. Dh has gone to cinema with his sons and brother to watch Transformers, only chance had to go before baby came and I wouldnt go to watch it!

Had few cramp feelings today but they are just uncomfortable not painful :(

Itsy & Ashley how are you doing? Hope your both well and we have more cupcakes xx

Hope everyone else is well xxx

fantastic birth story Lilly :)

:hugs: starglow hope your feeling better soon

hch brilliant news :thumbup: get some :sex: to go with that curry :winkwink:

hope everyone else is ok :flower:

foxforce glad you got to see your mum, hope she gets better very soon x how are the cramps?

im timing my pains they are every 7 minutes BUT in between they have been some that have have been longer eg 17 minutes, then 14 minutes then i get aload which are 7 minutes in a row then they go back to being irregular again!

itsy and ashley have gone very quiet i hope they are ok!

Cramps have settled :( Hayley just bh's and baby moving. Sounds like your having a bit action let's hope it progresses! Remember Lilly's were irregular in her last few hours before giving birth :winkwink:

Hi ladies, just wanted to let u know that our son, Bram Lucas, was born via emergency section at 1.29am on June 30th.

Going to bed now but I'll post more in the morning!

Congratulations Itsy :) hope you are both well! Look forward to hearing from you soon. Take care and rest lots x

From Ashley :

Hi girls, im having trouble connecting to bnb on my phone for some reason. I had my little girl today at 12:40 in the afternoon after laboring over 34 hours! She weighs 8 lbs, 13 oz!! She is huge!! I ended up with an episiotomy that ripped into a third degree laceration and needing a vacuum extractor. Theres just no way I could have gotten her out. We will be in hospital at least another day. Will post photos later. Still have not announced on fb so no wall comments please! Hope everyone is well. And someone can repost this on our thread for those who are not on fb.

..........Big congrats Ashley ,hope you're ok and recovering well xxx

And itsy ..... Congrats to you. Hope you are ok and also recovering.

Big hugs xxx :hugs:

Morning....

Many congratulations to Itsy, hope it wasn't too stressful and not in too much pain/discomfort xx

And congratulations to Ashley! hope your not suffering too much also xx Speedy recovery to you both

I've been having some painful bh's since about 2am whether they are contractions I can't tell, don't seem painful enough :shrug: but they were lasting longer, they have eased off now anyway. I guess the chances of a June baby are very slim now :(

Hope the rest of you who's left, not many now, had a good restful sleep xx

So babies born on the 28th, 29th & 30th June........ How fab!

Hch fox force, Ailey ?????????? You still here?

Thanks for your messages yesterday ...... Never got out of bed, still here. Still not feeling well...... Can add dizzy to the list now! Hubby is off to buy some yummy breakfast now.

4 of the 6 antenatal girls have had their babies now. 2 of us left, the other due the week after me. The first was ten days late, second was 3 weeks early, 3rd was two days late and the fourth was 12 days late!!!! Its down to me to be on time I think lol.......... I need some labour dust.

Xxxxxxxx

Crossed posts foxforce. Hi.....waving :) :flower:

My mw said the other day that real contractions come on strong and regular. But then from others have said that's not always the case is it?

Did you get any sleep?

:dust::dust::dust:

Some labour dust for us that our left........

Come on little babies xxx

:dust::dust::dust:

:wave: hey

I did manage to sleep in between but was a late night as was wide awake so didn't go to bed until 1230am

The pain is diff to bh's I've had best describe it as trapped wind/stomach cramps with hard bump radiating all over bump and lasting minutes but with pressure too at bottom of bump and in my bottom :wacko: As regular as maybe every 20 mins but wasn't really timing

It's hard as everyone copes so different to know isn't it, but I feel I'll know when it's for real as like some say they can't speak or move through them, here comes another .......

Did you sleep well? And how do you feel? xx

Sorry you posted your still not well :hugs: hopefully that is a sign your body is getting ready, are you resting up today then?

Thanks for the labour dust :)

Morning all!

Huge congrats to itsy and ashley!!

Nothing report here, got backache, but nothing else. I'm kinda hoping tomorrow they will decide to induce me as I so fed up. I just sat and cried to Paul last night.

foxforce, things sound promising! and you too hayley xx

Aw it sounds like the real thing then. Aw you could still have a June baby........

Awwwwwwww exciting.

It feels so empty on here x

Hi Ailey........ I'd say our hormones are all over the place at the mo.

Yep foxforce I'll be resting up today. Hubby has to leave at 1130 and won't be back till 2am ( unless he needs to get home to me) so I'll go get breckie with him now. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->