****Summer Cupcakes Bump Buddies ~ 8 BABY GIRLS & 4 BABY BOYS BORN ****

Aw Ailey you've had a tough day hun. Bouncing on a ball!!!!! I couldn't imagine being anywhere but bed right now. Heartburn has been back the last few nights.

I'm still here, still getting contractions but they have gone from every 5-10 mins lasting a min to every 15 min lasting 90secs and more painful! Irregular
Phoned hospital they said to take co-coda mol and wait for 3 contractions in 10 mins lasting a min. Grr last one came after 5 mins lasted a min. Oh and I think I had some bloody show in the shower too.

Ailey hope you feel better - I feel you as I have terrible hay fever, good luck for tomorrow.

Hope Starglow and Hayley have some positive movement, I'm still thinking this could all fizzle out for me.... Fx'd as feeling nervous!

Foxforce this is great!!!! That's what my mw said 3 in 10 mins to be going to the hospital if I can last that long. Good luck tonight honey.

Ps I've had the most itchy back this week. Ouch!

Thanks I have a feeling it's going to be a long night! I can't sit or lie down through these have to walk about. They started coming every 3-5min so spoke to them and they said to stay at home until I can't cope with the pain no more, spoke to a lovely sister :) now they have gone back to 7-10 mins lol

Get your hubby to moisturise/massage your back Starglow :D

Yay so exciting. This is it another baby cupcake any time now. Good luck xxx

Messages from foxforce

Can't get on b&b , in hospital, probably have baby today , not in own hospital as full but kept in as in early labour

Given morphine, contractions quick and painful , fully effaced but only 1cm @ 230 morphine not lasting long

Good luck foxforce thinking of you x

Just come on to update you all on foxforce, but hayley has beaten me to it! Good luck! xx

Nothing to report here, off to hospital in a bit, will let you know how it goes.

Was in sooo much pain with the trapped wind last night, it was worse than labour pains!
All ok now. Been awake since 6.20am....

I read this at some point in my sleep last night. Thanks for the update. Great news about foxforce. I wonder how she's getting on.

1 down (most likely) 3 to go lol

Still sleepy. Back Soon x

Good luck Foxforce!! thinking of you today..

ahh July babies for the rest of the cupcakes! I'm a July baby;-)

Saw Itsy's baby photo on FB, omg how cute is he!!

Anyone know how Ashley is?

I can't wait to start the Baby Club thread - I'm feeling more human and Ivy sleeps like an ANGEL so i have time to be online... (so different from Kai as a baby thank god!!)

Ailey where is it again? I'll start the thread title the same as this one, summer cupcakes. Then once we have our babies we can be over there discussing sore nipples, nappies and sleepless nights!! I've already been on the breastfeeding bit needing help. Think my milk is coming in today, boobs are mahoosive.

Thinking of you also Ailey Hch and Starglow!! not long now girls! Fox I'll be checking back today for news on you!

xx

Lovely to hear from you Lilly. I can get breast feeding support from the NCT course I did but we can also get free nhs help. Do u know where your local breast feeding support is? It's usually a drop in clinic.

So hch & Ailey what are your plans today? Think I'm gonna go to homebase and get some garden chair recliners. May pop into some other shops too While im up to it. It's gonna be sunny this weekend. Hubby has Monday off so we've a long weekend together.

Any plans for the weekend?

i have a meeting at the school at 1pm and then im taking the boys to the woods for a long long walk!!! lets see if i can walk him out!

lilly ivy sounds adorable! glad she is an angel for you :D x

no news on foxforce will update when she leaves a massage x

Thanks hch. Love to know how she is.

Long walk sounds good.

I get waves of energy. It comes & goes and when it's up it's not lasting long at all. I'm looking forward to not seeing venturing out to a shop as a big deal lol.

Can't believe it's July!

Are you both get pestered about your due dates? I'm not at all which is great. Altho we'll see this weekend. Hubby keeps asking her when She's coming out lol. Starting to make plans for next week with girlie coffee's etc. I've had a very calm week which I must have needed but I've got start busying myself x

Back from my appointment.

All is well with baby. Fluid is not excessive, so it's just waiting now!!

thats good news Ailey! hopefully we will have our babies very soon! xx

Ladies i have had to come on and say Look at my new signature...
Amelia's ticker is a cupcake lol :haha:
now just to try and change my avatar piccy as it usually doesn't let me :(

hope you are all ok, loving the facebook status today Hayley and Ailey there fab :)

Great Ailey.

I just treated myself to new perfume. I'd run out awwwww it's a Marc Jacobs one but came with a really cool free bag. Lol it's the little things.

Feel better today. Nice to have been out and hubby home early evening instead of late night. Gonna make the most of the quiet this afternoon.

Lolley I've already been looking at the baby tickers lol.

Every time I see anything cupcake I think of this thread lol

oooo starglow nice to have new perfume :)

I love it, she is yet to wear her cupcake t shirt i brought i will post a piccy when she does. I saw a highchair with cupcakes on and thought it was a must later on lol

Lilly glad you are doing well and Ivy sounds perfect :) I saw the pic Itsy put up on facebook he is so munchable and strawberry has new photo's on today too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->