****Summer Cupcakes Bump Buddies ~ 8 BABY GIRLS & 4 BABY BOYS BORN ****

So it's just hch to check in here then lol

I think it's just us four left. Eek.......

What's everyone up to today?

Hey Ailey does sound lke hormones are erractic!

Hmmm i wonder if hch is at hospital ......

I'm popping to Tesco's after breakie mum wants some bits then going to go visit her for 3 when it opens for visitors.

My eyes are so sore and puffy with hay fever grrr ankle swelling is down on the plus side :)

Congrats itsy and ashley!

seriously fed up now, pains have stopped just got back ache now! I know I'm going to be the last one!

starglow please get checked out , my mw said yesterday any signs of dizziness , headaches etc need looking at to rule out high blood pressure xxx

Ailey I'm feel the same , I hope you get some answers 2moro

foxforce the pains sound like good news! hope this is it for you x

be back later as I'm on my phone xxxxxxxxx

Aw hope your mum is ok. Gosh 3 is late for visiting hours! Take it easy, glad your swelling has decreased.

Ah there you are hch...... My blood pressure was actually low and mw was happy with it. If I'm feeling absolutely dreadful I'd be calling the hospital. Wish I could go for a walk or shopping.. Anyway enough of my moaning.

Congratulations Ashley, hope you are both well :)

Morning ladies,

I sent labour dust yesterday so here is a double helping for today
:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Starglow if you dont feel anybetter later today like hch said please call just to ask if everything is ok

Fox sounds like real contractions to me hope they keep going for you

Ailey and HCH sorry your both feeling down you have come through the longest wont be long now keep :). :hugs:

Back pain is steppping up a notch now. Am getting tightenings.

Got to take Amber to nursery, so will see how I am after then.

I was told to go straight to hospital if things started cos of the excess fluid, but I don't want to call my mum and Paul home for no reason... :/

hch, hugs! Hope it's soon for you xxx

Thanks for the well wishes for my mum by the way :)

Yes 3 is late, it's a ward where they are operating on everyone I think that is why, it's 3-8pm.

Get your legs elevates Starglow if your bp is low and your dizzy, take it easy - no housework :winkwink:

Right just off to Tesco's then going to wash my hair in case things progress for me, I doubt it though!

Ooo Ailey fx'd best give em a call, and hch don't get too down I'm sure your not far away from what your mw said yesterday.

Ooohhhh Ailey.......fingers and toes crossed for you xxxxxxxx

I'm back, just had a tidy around the the house, and now having a cup fo RLT.

Back pain does seem to come in waves and I've been for a number 2 twice this morning (sorry) also feeling nauseous....text paul and my mum told them to keep their phones on them just incase things progress.

Ohh pressure in my bum!!

:winkwink: pressure in bum is good! hope this is it for you! x

i suppose the end is sight for me so im going to start the count down! 9 days to go!!!:cry:

Oh lol foxforce! While I had some energy I've had a shower and done some housework. Feels good to get it done. Hubby off soon and I'm ready to chill out with feet up. Watching a serious lot of property programmes lol. I find it hard to relax when typeface needs a freshen up. Can't ask hubby as he's about to do a 15!hour work day. Poor thing.

Gotta wait In for a delivery today anyway so I'll use it as an excuse to stay in and chill out. Then if I'm up to it tomorrow I'll get out and about. Xxxxxxx

Hugs everyone x

Sounds good Ailey, I'm still getting some bh's regular not lasting as long with bum pressure too. Got some rlt here too :) then off to wash hair.

I can't do day time tv I have music on now, usually radio but dh has figured out the mac will stream music from the mac to the surround sound wirelessly.

That's a good idea hch..... Although my induction date is July 15th......... 15 days away omg!!!!!!! that's ages . Funny how when we were all first pregnant we're counting months and weeks , now it's days. We're so close really... Suppose we need to remember that lol

Had music on all morning... Crappy tv time now...although it's on in the background as I'm usually online or doodling on my iPad arty thing.

Ooooohhh who's gonna be next x

wow huge congrats itsy and ashley!!! :yipee: am typing one handed as only time i have when ivy is feeding. i better update the 1st pg and thread title... did ashley give birth on her due date too?
not long to go now for the rest of u girls! im checking back all the time for news!

Ivy weighed 7lb 10, here are some pics that my mum took right after delivery. one i took just today on my phone.

enjoy your free time before baby comes girls... me and dh are shattered!! also i forgot how sore bf can be at first but ivy just loves it. i am so in love with her shes such a munchkin. she looks just like her daddy! my birth was so fast i nearly gave birth in the dress i was wearing that day.. ripped it off before pushing as i was so hot so ended up in my bra and nothing else lol

cant wait to see the rest of the summer cupcake babies am rooting for u all to have good and easy labours!! xxxxxx

Attachments

• P1070250.jpg
    P1070250.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 8
  • P1070251.jpg
    P1070251.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG-20110630-00502.jpg
    IMG-20110630-00502.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 8
Lilly - she is abso;utely gorgeous :) I though Amelia had lots of hair but Ivy is ready for headbands now lol.

well done hun x

Aww lilly, Ivy is gorgeous!

I'm in pain, but I don't think it is labour..I don't know. There seems nothing to time. baby is really active and the movements really hurt and the poking on the cervix is painful. Back is still hurting. :(

Awwwwwwwwwwwww lilly...... How cute is Ivy and omg how can you look that good after giving birth! Shame the breast feeding is hurting so much...... Have you got cream for cracked nipples?

Thanks for posting and the gorgeous pics xxxxxx. She's a dote x

ailey keep moving!! i walked up hills, bounced on ball etc.. i really thought was false alarm when contractions slowed down but then they intensified in pain when i kept active>
good luck you girls!!

thanks lolley, i knows she's a little monkey!! happy birthday for the other day btw!!xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->