****Summer Cupcakes Bump Buddies ~ 8 BABY GIRLS & 4 BABY BOYS BORN ****

Lilly Ivy is beautiful and you look great too! :) have you got some lasinoh cream?

Same here Ailey when I sit they slow down, was timing them and they vary from 7 mins to 13 mins all lasting a min but they are not so bad I can just about walk through them. Keep moving then I guess. I keep thinking it's a false alarm.

So Ailey & foxforce next probably. I've really gotta be patient lol.

I'm not getting hopes up as I know others had this then nothing for days. Just doing some ironing before we go to hospital, they definitely are more frequent when your active.

Well good luck with your mum.

Baby is having a quiet day today.

Looks like it's gonna storm here soon! X

Yes i've got some nipple cream.. been putting it on. she wants to feed ALL the time! so sore.
Ivy's asleep now so I can type properly..

I look really tired and drained now... really pale! and I feel so squishy too. Kai's like 'mummy why do you still look like you have a baby in there?' ER THANKS Kai!! Trust an 8 yr old to not beat around the bush lol
Stitches don't feel too bad but i do feel very delicate down there.
Don't lose heart girls, I really got discouraged as I thought I was having false labour. My contractions weren't regular at all. I only went to the hospital because they were painful but they weren't like 5 mins apart. Some I'd have 3 mins apart then I wouldn't have one for 12 mins so I was very confused.
I also should mention I kept my reflexology appiontment that morning to 'bring on labour' and I was taking my homeopathy remedies (gelsium) to strenghten contractions throughout the day.. don't know if they had any impact but it can't hurt to try!

Just had a mad blitz on the house. Trying to keep active, but it's not help, I just ache now. Still getting tightenings, but no worse that what I have had on other days. Been sat on my ball too...

I'm kinda pinning my hopes on being induced tomorrow...I doubt it though :(

awww lilly, Ivy is beautiful! and well done you! you did fab!

Ailey i know what you mean about the cervix pain , its driving me up the bloody wall! stops me in my tracks! baby is moving loads and it hurts so bad!!!!

foxforce hope the pains continue for you!

im going on my ball! my bhs are so god damn tight that i cant get of the chair at the minute so will move when it goes! just sent Lee out for angel delight ! i havent stopped moaning about it all day! poor man! he is being very patient with me!

Ooohhhh bh just started up. It's been a while. So weird when your bump goes rock solid isn't it.

Just remembered One Born Every Minute USA is on tonight. Fab !!!!

Hi all

Still having these pains/tightenings don't know what to call them, first time I've ever had them do long, over 14 hours on and off but no more than 30 mins without them, they have more painful as need to moan when it starts and it makes me go hot.

My mum is well, the drain has been removed and looks like she may be anle to go home tomorrow, the neck is still numb though so I think she may be in pain when that wears off. Making some tea then back to hospital :)

Hope everyone's pains/bh's continue and develop maybe we can all finish off and our babies together on same day fx'd xx

glad your mum is doing well foxforce :D

Starglow, I'm looking forward to one born every minute too.

Eurgh...I have a horrible cold and hayfever. Feel rubbish...

Ailey. One of the symptoms of labour coming on is flu like symptoms. :) maybe maybe :)
Sending hugs

I'm in bed all cosy. Having to wee So much!!!! What an effort.

So it looks like the four of us are having July babies unless there's an extremely speedy birth before midnight. :)

I hope so starglow, but Paul has suffered with a cold this past week too :(

Lol He's just having sympathy pregnancy symptoms hehe. Yay obem

oh my gosh! that shoulder dystocia birth was traumatising! glad that everything was ok in the end!

Ailey hope you feel better and 2moro goes ok for you x

starglow weeing is such an effort when your in bed! i cant wait to sleep and not wake to need a wee!

foxforce glad your mum is doing good :D x

Aw itsy put her baby pic up on fb. He's very cute!

That shoulder thing was awful. I was pushing with her! I do love that programme tho.

How r u feeling hch?

All still here tonight. We need more labour dust. Let's see what tomorrow brings c
X

im ok still having irregular bhs! we have 2 hours left of june! looks like we are having july babies girls! x

Yep just the four of us and July babies. Even more summery than June.

Arghhh....I have the worst trapped wind, I was crying out in pain earlier. Been glugging the peptac but it's not done much.

Sat on my ball, but that just gives me backache. Still got BH's that really hurt with the trapped wind.

Woe is me....

Hurray for july... :-/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"