****Summer Cupcakes Bump Buddies ~ 8 BABY GIRLS & 4 BABY BOYS BORN ****

We should all snap our babies in a cupcake top. Send them to me and I'll put them all together in the same photo! How funny would that be!

Starglow, glad you are feeling better today.

Sorry for brief post earlier was just a quickie as I was busy.

But yeah, so everything is ok, no abnormalities with baby, fluid is no longer excessive and baby's estimated weight is 7lb 10oz.

Just a case of waiting a little longer. Slightly fed up, but at least it was good news and baby is all ok.

Amber is staying at her Nannas today so Paul and I have tonight and tomorrow to ourselves. Bliss. Nice long walk tomorrow I think.

I WILL have my baby this weekend.

Oooh, think I might be losing some of my plug, had a little green snotty discharge this morning... :sex: tonight ;)

Good about the plug Hun and that you and hubby have some time together.

I think I've been losing some plug but it's White snot like ( gross)!!!!

Hubby is now working on Sunday over time which equals 3 days off when he wants to take it. Adding to the bank holiday weekend he has off in august , he could have the whole week off. So it's worth it. Better make a plan to keep busy.

Mil sent 5 hand knitted cardi's over from her neighbour. Currently in the washing machine. They're really sweet!

How many baby outfits have u packed for the hospital?

hi girls just want to check...
If we have a new thread do we have to be in the Lounge Area - Groups and Discussions - Baby and Parenting? I guess we could keep this thread in here though too...?

What do you think?

PS lolley LOVE your avatar Amelia is gorgeous!! and Strawberry's pics are adorable too

Yes Lilly probably safer to be in that section in groups. I'd say if we had a group thread in baby club we'd be kicked out. Ooh exciting.

Hun how many baby outfits did u end up needing at the hospital?

We've decided we're off out for an Indian tonight yum. Haven't had it in ages and we love Indian.

Just looked at the groups section - baby & parenting. Looks like the perfect place for us.

No harm in setting up the thread hun. Ailey, Hch and myself will be with you soon. Speaking for myself I'm happy to hear how you're all getting on as it's all a big help do I'm sure we'll be posting there anyway. Makes sense. Xxx

No news from foxforce yet?

well we only used up 1 babygro! had her at 7pm and left the next day at midday. After the birth she was on me for an hour before getting her cord cut and weighed etc.. and she was in a blanket and nappy til about 11pm - it was very hot in the hospital.
So she only had one sleepsuit, she was sleeping when we left the next day so didn't want to wake her and change her, plus it wasn't dirty.
i did use a lot of maternity pads though.. so take plenty of those; and the disposable knickers were a VERY good buy. To air my stitches i am still wearing them at night, i may even go buy more! If anything take more stuff for yourself, i went through all my nighties as kept bleeding on them. Dark ones are a winner!
Had to send liam out today to buy more cotton wool, nursing pads and Lansinoh nipple cream as the other nipple cream i had just didn't cut it. I was unprepared at how sore my nipples were even after just a few hours of her latching on!

ooh we cross posted hun.. i'm also waiting to hear re Foxforce!

Will set the thread up sometime today or tmrw. yay!! xx

I've got 3 outfits for baby for hospital. All sleepsuits.
I have some gorgeous hand knitted cardies been given to me :)

Foxforce sent me a tweet. She is still going bless her, she's had an epidural and is currently calm xxx

Oh wow poor Foxforce! That's so long! Oh dear.

I just think the silly midwife at the hospital (not mine) suggesting we need 7 outfits for 24 hours in hospital is just rediculous! So I'll bring 3 and leave the others in easy reach for hubby to collect if needed. She was such an indiot. Everything she said on the nhs antenatal was rediculous. Thanks girls.

Xxxxx Lilly sore nipples seems so common. Boo

hi girls the new thread is UP!!! Please come over and say hi so i'm not the only one posting like a loser lol :haha:

It's in the Lounge Area - Groups & Discussions - Baby & Parenting...

here's the link...

https://www.babyandbump.com/parenti...akes-june-july-2011-mummies.html#post11468197

See you over there cupcakes! xx

awwww lilly i want to be there now! :( having some niggles! am charging up the mp3 player as i feel like something is going to happen! although i know not to get my hopes up! keep feeling like i need the toilet but nothing happening in that department! period aches and also back ache! OH started to panick as he thinks this is it! but nothing definate! had some really tight bhs aswell! went for my walk and also went on the swings! my sister is on standby!

i hope foxforce is ok! maybe baby is here by now! how exciting! 3 of us left!

how are you ashley and ailey? xxxx

thought you'd been quiet today hayley! Hope something starts for you.

I've been getting some painful braxton hicks today, baby is more wriggly than ever. I'll still be here this time next week :(

I'll still be here this time next week

i dont like getting my hopes up , but i reckon i will aswell! these babies are really teasing us! sometimes i wish i knew what i could do to make him appear! but like everyone says he will come when he is ready! i hate that saying! :lol:

hope your babies come soon, this weekend I'm hoping!! Who's going to have the 4th July baby I wonder :winkwink:

Have any of you got induction dates, more sweeps etc yet?

I think I remember Starglow mentioning the 15th July...

Soon as you girls have your babies we'll see you over in the other thread, but i'll be checking back here all the time for updates! xx

9th july for my induction! got another sweep on wednesday! xxxx

Yeah sweep 8th July ( only offered one here ) & induction 15th July!

Look at the three of us lol!!!!! Feel like we're coming last in a race. So silly tho lol. W our babies are coming any time now xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->