****Summer Cupcakes Bump Buddies ~ 8 BABY GIRLS & 4 BABY BOYS BORN ****

keep an eye on them hun if you have contractions every 2-3 minutes for an hour or more i would ring the labour ward , you never know baby could be making a speedy entrance into the world! xx

Well this has to be the start cause this is all new. Tens machine is ok actually.

how exciting! hope things progress for you! x

I hope so hch.... Yes my mw said to be going to hospital when I'm getting 3 strong contractions in 10 mins. Waters still in tact tho. Just going with it for now. Sending labour dust to all three of us. Xxxxxxx

thanks hun! i need them :haha: i just keep saying this time next week i will have my baby here! :) x

ooh good luck starglow! sounds like this is the start for you!

keep us posted xx

Starglow this sounds promising!!! I reckon you're in early labour! Remember my contractions were all over the place and I was dilating fast - so I'd ring the labour ward if I were you! Eee exciting!
Come on babies don't keep your mommies waiting for too much longer :happydance:
Fox - I feel your pain! My boobs are so engorged and full! BF is getting easier now but still sore when she first latches on, for about 10 seconds. She is latching on correctly mw had a look yesterday.. Boobs still cracked with blood blisters but they look better - have been airing them with lanisoh on them.
Me and Ivy and dh had our first day out today.. Was scary esp crossing roads!! How many potholes in london?! Ended up bumping into 3 people we knew, stressful! Couldn't wait to get home.. Everyone was cooing over ivy but I was just busting for the loo. :haha:

I'm really hoping you're not waiting too much longer hch and ailey - didn't both of you go overdue before? I'm thinking of you both :kiss: xxx

My average one is showing at 1m 16s with average interval of 3m 51 s . Have had to turn the tens up. Girls have u got a tens machine ? It's really good.

Been at this 3 hours now. God some of these are painful.

i was 14 days over with my first and 10 days over with my 2nd!

Ashley i would ring labour ward the contractions are sounding like they make you dilate very quickly! always best to get checked out just incase x

Yup, I was 12 days overdue.

Starglow, I agree with hayley, ring the hospital, they need to know you are in labour so that they can make space for you if need be xx

I rang them. Thanks for that. Yeah she said it's up to me if I'm coping at home and want to stay that's fine but if I want to go in too that's also fine. So we agreed when it gets too much to call them and go in.

I'm really tired and tried to lie on my side but it was way too painful so have to sit on my ball. Wanna sleep.

I'll keep u updated and try not to bore u xxxxxxxx

Aww so excited for you! But also envious! I wish I was in labour....

Woooooo go starglow :) lots of luck hun

Hch and ailey hope you are both ok, i went over with jake so sympathise with you. Try to stay positive it really wont be long now :hugs:

Hey ashley how's it going , hope your ok x

Awwwww I had my baby girl Lara Suzanne at 1031pm weighing 5lbs 13. Hubby put up an interesting picture on fb lol. She's gorgeous tho and I adore her.

Omg tho girls I stayed home 1345-2045. I was 7cm dilated when I got to the hospital with a million contractions on the way lol. Had natural birth and in the birthing pool. Amazing.

Just having skin to skin. She's very small so they keep doing tests and disturbing her. :(

Hopefully we'll get lovely pics soon as hubby took them when she'd just been born. Not the most flattering. She'll kill him when she's older lol. Oh she's so cute.

Girls. Thanks for your advice earlier. Sending labour dust your way xxx

Congrats ashley sounds like you had a fabulous labour, I.hope Lara is ok and you get to go home very soon! Can't wait to see a pic x

ahhhh I missed all of this yesterday! I just saw Starglow's update on FB-- Congratulations hun!! It sounds like you had a fabulous experience! Congrats and well done on making it so long at home. I'm really glad you were able to have your natural water birth!

hch & Ailey- It can't be long now ladies!! You could literally start any minute... lots of labour dust and I'll definitely be checking back often for updates :) when do you have your next appointments?

Lilly & Fox- I'm with you both on the bf'ing... I was getting really frustrated as I wasn't producing much and we were having to give him additional formula after almost every feeding :( Milk finally came in yesterday though (day 5). Amazingly I'm not having any soreness issues (yet... fx'd) but Bram isn't latching well and last night I sat on the couch nearly in tears as he cried for 20 minutes because he couldn't figure out how to latch. There's someone coming by today who's going to help with this.

Fox- re: swollen ankles/feet-- I have this also (in the hospital as well... I hadn't thought it could be related to the epidural/fluids from the IV, but I had those too). Now that I'm home they still swell up in the evenings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->