****Summer Cupcakes Bump Buddies ~ 8 BABY GIRLS & 4 BABY BOYS BORN ****

Good luck today with your appointments Hayley and Ailey, hope it starts you both.

I am feeling your pain at the moment, come on babies your mommies are fed up now and want to meet you!

:hug:

I'm back, the midwife did a really good sweep, she said I'm 2-3cm dilated and cervix is soft and stretchy. She's told me to drink raspberry leaf tea, go for a walk and have sex tonight and hopefully that'll get things going.

If not I'm booked in on friday for an induction.

Omg how exciting so pleased your favorable excellent news! I will defo be the last if left til Saturday lol xxx

woop for plug! your on your way now! xxx

that's great news Ailey! When I had a sweep I lost most of my plug and then 2 days later my waters went (but you're cervix is already sounding like it's almost ready, so hopefully you'll get some good signs soon!) You're almost there!!

hch- fx'd you'll also get some great news after your sweep at 2!

Midwife said she'd be really surprised if it didn't do anything. She said she felt the baby's head and the waters.

She was going to book me in for monday, but then offered me friday instead. Hopefull I could still make to Amber's sports day on tuesday then!

Just leaving now! Will update ASAP x

Good luck Hayley fx'd you get good news like Ailey! :dust: :dust:

Ailey wow anytime now Hun yay and and about time!

Just going to read your birth story itsy, will do mine soon :)

Just caught up. Just to say good luck girls xxxxxxxxxxx

Not in touch with anyone at the mo xxxxxxx

ok, sorry for the tmi, but just had a really bloody show. is that normal? the midwife had a really good rummage! lol

Ailey- I had a lot of (TMI) gooey bleeding for 24 hours after my sweep... sometimes I lost just bits of mucus and sometimes it was bloody as well. The mw told me I could expect that and it was normal... it means that the whole plug is coming out! yay for you!

oh yay! thanks! Been having contractions, nothing regular though, feeling really tired. Maybe I should catch a few zzz's! Paul will be home soon x

Get all the sleep you can Ailey if you think you can get it. I had days without and still can't catch up to what I lost, struggling now to keep my eyes open!

Good luck and all the best in case I don't get chance to say before you go to hospital, exciting! Xxxx

the update is that im now 2cm dilated, cervix soft and stretchy babies head is as far as it can possibly go until i go into labour she can now feel more of his head then last week! ! she cant believe how lazy he is being! i have some period cramps now but i always get them after a sweep! its just a case of waiting for him to decide he would like to come out! mw has done as much as she can now i just have to wait! she said when i get induced he should be out in no time as he is pratically half way here!

Ailey the bloody show is a fab sign especially if mw had a good old rummage down below! suprisingly mine didnt hurt at all this time and she literally had her whole hand up there! good luck hun and get timing those contractions x

my last bump pic!!!
https://img827.imageshack.us/img827/3200/414s.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

please excuse my lovely sons finger prints! im forever cleaning my mirror!!

Yay for both of you, so exciting :)

Good luck ailey hope those contrations keep going :D

Hayley lovely pic you have really dropped now! FX the sweep did the trick and little man will be here soon :D

ooh exciting news girls! hoping things get moving quickly now :happydance:

how you feeling Ailey? contractions getting stronger x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"