****Summer Cupcakes Bump Buddies ~ 8 BABY GIRLS & 4 BABY BOYS BORN ****

hey itsy! im glad someone is coming to help you latch on and you can enjoy bf your little boy :) swollen feet an ankles is normal after birth if you suffered with it before hand, it can take up too 3 months before its goes down x

next appointment is 2moro at 2pm! another sweep and then booked in on saturday to start induction! im 10 days over due and very very very fed up now! xxx

CONGRATS Ashley!!!! Yay another cupcake!! She is gorgeous, well done you on such a fantastic labour! I'm a little jealous of your water birth, aww I so wanted one!
So you had the 4th July baby :winkwink: I'll go update thread now.

Hayley and Ailey... fingers crossed for both of you and massive amounts of :dust: labour dust to you and your babies... checking back always for updates!

xxx

Thanks everyone. Ooh it's exciting. 2 more cupcakes to go :) come on baby hch and baby Ailey.

Lara has loads of mucus which is preventing her from breast feeding properly. She's been sick twice so hoping this will help.

Shattered. X
Good luck hch & Ailey xxxxxxxxxxx

Yay :dance: many congrats Ashley on the birth of Lara Suzanne!! You did so well! I'm jealous of your birth :)
Hope being sick has helped her now, the first pics aren't too flattering are they, but I notice baby changes by the hour after born re swelling etc aww enjoy the moment getting to know her :cloud9:

I'm just sat expressing lol nice image huh

Hch & Ailey I feel for you :hugs: I really did think you both would have been the first, stubborn babies they must be so comfortable! Lots of labour dust to you :dust:
Xxxxx

Day out yesterday went well did not stay long, another of Izzy's sisters came and totally spoiled Eliza they have all spent so much on gifts for me and Eliza, she has already got her own Uggs can you believe!?
Mum and dad come back to stay today which I'm glad about, bit of extra help, more visitors including mw today too. Not much sleep maybe 4 hours :(

Hope everyone else is good xxx

i have such a busy day today! just spent 3 hours standing in a field watching jacks sports day! callum is ill and in bed! and now i have to go to jacks induction day at his new school! i hope they give me a seat to sit on as i feel like my butt is going to fall out on the floor! and my feet are like giant balloons! also just had a letter that i have to meet with callums new head teacher next tuesday at 2pm! bloody hell talk about cramming everything in!!

Ailey how are you hun! i hope your ok but i reckon you are a miserable as me! cant believe im still here:brat: :( sending you lots of labour vibes:dust::hug: xxxxx

Hi,

Just popping on to say congratulations to starglow yay :dance: looking forwards to the pictures, i have not been on face book.

Hope your both ok hch and Ailey :hugs:

will catch up properly later just off out to look at a new car for dh.

hayley, yes I probably am as miserable as you!

I too have so much on this month. Supossed to have Amber's 'parents morning' at nursery this week, but haven't been able to commit myself to a date and time. She had her school induction last week.
Next tuesday is her sports day too. It's so much more difficult when you have other kids.

Just had a friend round for company which has been nice.

Been feeling pretty achey and still swollen up. booo....

hugs hun! its going to be lonely on this board now! the bloody school meeting has changed to 930 on monday morning! i have said i may be there i may not! Lee will have to go and sign all the paperwork instead! on friday i have to go and pick up jacks birth certificate aswell as they want the long version and i cannot find it anywhere!!! maybe i should book an appointment to register baby aswell!

cant believe its wednesday again 2moro! another sweep! i wonder if it will work! i must be extremely favourable after a week surely! Ailey did you say yours was at 11? good luck if it is hun! mine is it 2! fingers crossed for us both! x

My appointment is at 10.50am

Fingers crossed I'm favourable, I wasn't at a week over with Amber so I'm not pinning my hopes on it working.

Funny how everyone thought us 2 would be first, but now we are the two still waiting...maybe we'll both be in labour tomorrow evening! xx

omg i bloody hope so! i cant take much more of people asking me if i have had him! phone has been on silent all week as im sick of the texts and phonecalls! i knew i would be last or nearly last! jack wasnt even ready to come out when i was being induced! i wonder why i cant go into labour on my own! it really frustrates me!

I've been ignoring the phone and text messages too. Can't be doing with it. Do people really think I wouldn't say anything!?

My sister is coming over tomorrow to look after Amber whilst I see the midwife. My mum has offered to take me too which is good or I would've been driving myself there, which I don't really mind but it's nice to be driven!

awww thats nice you get to be driven! Lee is driving me but i could actually walk it but he is paranoid my waters will break! plus last time i had it done i thought my insides would fall out! god knows what i will be like 2moro! i so want it over!

I've just been catching up a bit. Just wanted to let you ladies know that I posted a birth story (finally) :)

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...ghtly-traumatic-birth-story.html#post11533190

Ailey & hch- I think it's odd that the schools are trying to schedule meetings with you guys for next week! Don't they know how unrealistic that is?! Hope you're not TOO miserable... :hugs:

morning girls

Hch and Ailey, how are you doing? What time are your sweeps today? Hoping for favourable cervix's for you both :hug:

itsy thanks for your birth story, and great pics of Bram!! i just love his name and can't get over how alert he looks in the first pic!

Well I had a bad day yesterday, i think i had my blues day, was crying for no reason - just felt like a bad mom especially as Ivy needs so much attention.. I'm giving her so much but I had all these conflicting feelings that I couldn't really explain. I ended up in tears most of the day.. I feel better this morning so i'm hoping it was just all hormonal and normal at this time.
I'm also really sore down there, and still haven't been to the loo for a bm, so i'm in a lot of pain :cry: I've taken everything from Fybogel to suppositories to make me go but nothing is working. I'm drinking a LOT of fluid and eating dried fruit and basically doing everything I can.. Going to call MW today about it.

Well Liam went and bought some colic drops yesterday.. (that you can use from birth) and I don't want to jump for joy too soon but they really seemed to make a difference!! She actually chilled out last night without needing to be held/fed/rocked AND she slept from 10pm-6.3am!!!!!???? Well I actually woke her at 2.30am for a dream feed, and I had to wake her up this morning at 6.30am for a nappy change and feed. So her sleeping is pretty amazing.

:dust: :dust: :dust: to you girls today xxxx

Lilly, hope you manage to 'go' soon! I'm not looking forward to the baby blues...

Isty, I left a comment of your birth story.

My sweep is at 10.50am. Don't want to jinx things but I have been having back and period type pains last night. Still going now, so hopefully when I see the midwife she will have good news for me!

Hayley, good luck for your sweep today! xxx

Good morning ladies!

Lilly- :hugs: to you! I can imagine how frustrating it must be when you're not feeling good yourself and you're trying to give Ivy all the attention you can. I hope the drops help her and I hope the 'baby blues' pass soon (I haven't had much issues with this yet, but I hear from so many people how common this is!) Really amazing that Ivy is such a good sleeper though!

Ailey- fx'd that the pains lead to something! Did your mw check you at the last appt to see if you were already dialated? Maybe you'll get some great news today!!

hch- I hope you're appointment goes well also! Let us know what your mw says!

no itsy, they don't check for dilation here until a sweep at one week overdue, so that is today x

hey girls :) sweep is at 2pm im hoping its good news!

lilly i completely understand about going for a bm ! after jack it was like i was to scared to go for one! i found drinking pure apple juice or pure orange juice made it a bit easier to do one! mw said its completely normal to feel like this after giving birth! even having a wee after giving birth was painful ! Ivy sounds like a dream! she is so gorgeous! love the new pics on fb xxxx i had the baby blues for a couple days aswell, your hormones are every where, i hope you feel better soon xxx

Itsy wow what a traumatic birth story , i hope little brams head is ok poor little fella! im glad you are both ok after such a scary time , although you sounded like you handled it very well :) he is very handsome xxxxx

ps good luck Ailey! fingers crossed so tight for you that something happens xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->